Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Awsome Electrolyte!

Hi, I was checking at the battery, My ground wire was getting hot though. Ii have it grounded to a main central ground. I'm just going to take the lid off later and see what's going on here. One of my thoughts also is the studs, I don't think there stainless and I'll be changing them out.

jimbo40 Guest
    One of the problems with this forum is that we don't get answers in the post topic.
    This topic is Electrolyes and which ones are best.
    Not hey why did my generator crap out.
    Great hijack man, good thing you don't do airplane's

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    He's right. Gizzy should have started a new thread either in Q & A, or General Discussion.

Moving right along then, I still prefer KOH as an awesome electrolyte.

This seawater product is interesting, but I'm not yet sold on it.

I was wondering on how to start a new thread. So just go to questions and answers. I thank ya'll

LinChiek Guest

Scam????

Quote Originally Posted by GoHydrogen!! View Post
    Concerning the question of where the Hydrogen Sulfide comes from in Potassium Hydroxide.
    The answer is that there is sulfide in both the K, and in the lime they get the Potash from.

As you mentioned, I have sold a lot of our electrolyte. I have also received a substantial amount of feedback through email, and most all the feedback is positive. It is working for people. Does it work for everyone? Apparently not. But it is working for a large amount of people.

I also have a couple of companies that mass produce units for larger HHO applications that love our electrolyte, and say they will be using it in the future.

They have found that by combining it with another electrolyte it is producing more HHO for the amps then either electrolyte by itself (over a 50% increase), and forming substantially less reddish brown residue. I have used a version of their formula, and it is working great. I have made this new formula available to anyone who purchases a bottle of our electrolyte, so that they can experiment with it if they like. At the moment, it looks quite promising.

If you have purchased a bottle of our electrolyte and would like the new electrolyte formula, just email me, and I will send it to you.

I am not claiming to have all the answers, but I do believe that the Lord has given us something here that is going to prove helpful for HHO production. I would not have even thought of using our condensed sea minerals as an electrolyte except that the Lord spoke very clearly to my partner that our product was going to be used for energy production. I told him that I thought he was wrong, but he came back very strongly that God had spoken this clearly to him, so whether I believed it or not, it was what he heard.

From there I sent a sample to a friend of ours in Kansas (who now is running 90% on HHO on his pickup), and asked him to try it. He did, and came back with very strong praise on how well it worked. Good gas production, but he didn't see hardly any build up problems on the plates.

Next I had a man contact me that markets HHO units commercially. He sent a sample to their consultant, who then called me and purchased a 5 gallon bucket. He is the one who I quote on my eBay auctions. He said that it was the best electrolyte he had seen. Because they are commercially marketing HHO systems, Potassium Hydroxide and Sodium Hydroxide are just not an option for them. He is the one that told me about the law suits. For him this is a very real danger. He said that he was getting excellent gas production with our electrolyte, without the harmful gases. When they tested for hydrogen sulfide gas with our product, the tests came back negative.

Then he is the one who tried mixing our electrolyte with the electrolyte they were using, and their HHO production went up by over 50%. He is now using this new formula in his motor home with great success.

These large companies warned me about marketing on eBay, because there are a lot of people out there who don't really know what they are doing, and they might not get the good results that our electrolyte is capable of. But many of these people who buy on eBay are like me - they are scientists at heart, and are looking for ways to improve their HHO efficiency. So I have decided to market it on eBay.

As I said above, many people are seeing good results with our electrolyte, and a number have not. I do what I can to work with any customer who contacts me with a problem, to help them find a solution. If I can't help them, I am very quick to refund them their money.

I am not in this just to make money. My heart is the same as yours. I want to see answers come forth in energy production, for the good of mankind. May God direct our steps, and as we pool our knowledge, give us the breakthroughs we are looking for.

By the way, if any of you are interested in contacting my friend Caddie in Kansas, the one who is now running his pickup on 90% HHO and only 10% on gasoline, please let me know. He has a few more adjustments to make, and he is hoping to go to total HHO operation. Yes, he is using a pulsed signal, and matching it to the resonance of the water.
    where's the proof of lawsuit concerning the use of KOH as electrolyte?

bring me some scientific explanation how much of the Hydrogen Sulfide (ppm) being produced comparing to your Chlorine gases.

So, I'd like to know more about distiled vinegar as an electrolyte in a system that is used on a truck engine.

First off, what's an optimum mix ratio with distiled water? (Does size of the unit, or distance of the plates matter in figuring that out?)

Also, what happens to the 2 carbons in H3C-COOH?

godoveryou Guest
    Obviously he was just attempting to sell something. He even told everyone where they could buy it. The post should be locked or removed.

LinChiek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricSquid View Post
    So, I'd like to know more about distiled vinegar as an electrolyte in a system that is used on a truck engine.

First off, what's an optimum mix ratio with distiled water? (Does size of the unit, or distance of the plates matter in figuring that out?)

Also, what happens to the 2 carbons in H3C-COOH?
    the mixture ratio depends on the gap of ur plates......

Quote Originally Posted by GoHydrogen!! View Post
    If you have purchased a bottle of our electrolyte and would like the new electrolyte formula, just email me, and I will send it to you.
    Yes, indeed I have purchased a bottle from you for $14.95 plus shipping. I will be emailing you for a bottle of the new stuff. I guess if you really are not here to sell something, then you will send the new stuff without hesitation. Sorry, if this sounds harsh, but you should understand the skepticism.

GOplayer Guest
    I like your way of thinking and check it out for yourself. Please share it with the rest of us what you find!!! I am also beginning to get a cold foot here about electrolytes. Chemistry is a serous business and for those of us who are far to be experts, these claims and warnings listed in this thread must be a strong warning sign to slow down and start identifying the sources who KNOW what they are talking about! When it comes to Chemistry and the production of combustible & poisonous gases I think we should all look for unbiased experts! Furthermore we need to have the gas output analyzed! Now to do reliable gas analyses I’d think it would not be cheap. But we are as a community can pull our resources together and hire a firm or two to do the work and get the guess work out of this debate as to which electrolyte is the best. I’d participate in a cooperative effort to bring RELIABLE date to this debate!
    Perhaps a poll can be set up and monitor participant willing to put in $10-$15 for this project just like this fellow was willing to try out something. As a group however we can go further and while experimenting with different HOD Gen design is a good thing to do (yes for diversity) the Electrolyte business is too serious to leave its details to guess work! Today I just found out the basic mistakes I did like mixing lye with water is important in which order to do it. Making basic mistakes like this leaves me thinking just how many other mistakes we do and what damages we do to others when we give advice and share our enthusiastic experiences?