Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HHO System for a 5.4 Liter BMW V12

Ok! So it's like injecting a chemical/gas stew into our engines Is your 5lpm on the 2 liter motor resulting in any power gains/losses?
    I did not put the vehicle on a Dyno but you could feel an increased HP.

Have you tried steam or vapor instead of water injection? What type of water injection system are you using?
    No because the energy used to make the steam in my mind is a loosing proposition and more complex.

What does the steam/vapor/water injection accomplish exactly? Does it react in the engine or just lower temps?
    This is a direct quote from the AEM kit.

"Water Methanol Injection is one of the best and least expensive ways to increase the power of your gas or diesel engine. Not only do you make more power in a gasoline engine, you are able to do so with more of a safety margin due to the lower air inlet temps and decreased chance of detonation that water/methanol allows. Turbo diesel engines see a significant jump in power and a drop in EGTs when running water/methanol injection - and diesels do this without the need for more tuning. So no matter what kind of engine you have; turbo diesel, supercharged or turbo gasoline engine, AEM has a Water/Methanol Injection system that will help you make more power!"

I am not recommending AEM's kit but only because I have not tested it. The company itself is a good one though, so suspect other than the cost it is a good one. I have communicated with their tech department over other matters and found them very helpful and know what they are doing.

Google will give you a lot of information on water injection both positive and negative. When done right it has been a real benefit in my testing.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Thanks again myoldyourgold, time for me to do some more research