Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HHO System for a 5.4 Liter BMW V12

You know, since you are going to have such complete control over the engines behavior, it would behoove you to look into ozone (O3) supplementation and water injection as well. The ozone production draws very little power from the electrical system and provides extra oxygen for the fuel burn (faster burn so higher specific impulse) and the water mist raises the dynamic compression ratio (flashes to steam) while lowering egt’s from the lean mixtures you will be inducing. Just a couple more weapons for your arsenal…
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    You know, since you are going to have such complete control over the engines behavior, it would behoove you to look into ozone (O3) supplementation and water injection as well. The ozone production draws very little power from the electrical system and provides extra oxygen for the fuel burn (faster burn so higher specific impulse) and the water mist raises the dynamic compression ratio (flashes to steam) while lowering egt’s from the lean mixtures you will be inducing. Just a couple more weapons for your arsenal…
    This sounds interesting So it's basically HHO on steroids?

So you believe that with a fully programable ECU I will be able to inject much more HHO into the system and achieve better gains?
    it would behoove you to look into ozone (O3) supplementation and water injection as well.
    This is not just believing but proven fact and includes what Bio has posted. There are other steroids (as you put it) to add to the mix that are being tested as I write this.

You will have a very good situation to push everything to the limit. This will include any use of wasted energy, or any energy available from a source other than your vehicle which is free.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    This is not just believing but proven fact and includes what Bio has posted. There are other steroids (as you put it) to add to the mix that are being tested as I write this.

You will have a very good situation to push everything to the limit. This will include any use of wasted energy, or any energy available from a source other than your vehicle which is free.

Can you guys point me in the direction of any additional ozone information/testing? I'd really like to know more about it although - after consulting wikipedia - I want to make sure it isn't harmful to me or anything else.

I did find this however: http://www.biotek-ozone.com/biotek_technology.htm

Like solar power or additional batteries?

I would point you to specific articles, but ozone is a delicate topic and you must decide for yourself. Keep in mind that there is tons of government supported dis-information about ozone, because it is a potent sterilizer and has been successfully used in combination with oxygen to actually cure AIDS. This is documented and can be found with some research, but the government and big pharma are bed buddies and have a vested interest in keeping that little fact on the down low. The doctor that is responsible for about 500 of those complete cures may still be in jail, I haven't looked at any updates in a long time. The other reason ozone has such a bad name has to do with some chicanery that took place in Cali several years ago and concerned needing something specific to blame the air quality problem at several places on, and ozone was the erroneously chosen culprit. I forget the specifics of the story but it involved typical bureaucratic ass covering that got out of hand then got made into "truth".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, this is a bit much to process! So let me see if I've still got my head on straight...

- dedicated HHO alternator mounted to V12
    - BiPolar HHO Dry Cell(s)
    - Standalone Engine Management

? - How much HHO can I now use? What are the deciding factors?
    ? - If I use a Ozone/water injection system, does this replace the standard HHO system or will i still have an HHO production setup?
    ? - How to make ozone? Does it use less electrical energy than HHO production?
    ? - Would I still need gasoline in an ozone/water injection system or would this be 100% powered on alternative fuels?

How much HHO can I now use? What are the deciding factors?
    The amount of HHO is directly related to how lean you are running. I have no formula for this because I have not tested on a fuel system that has complete control yet. That is coming in the future though. I have been able to use beneficially 5 lpm on a 2 liter engine but was not able to go leaner without spending more $$ than was in the budget. I am already down to one meal a day!! LOL More testing is yet to come with better water injection being added along with many other changes. I will not go into the fuel consumption at this time.

? - If I use a Ozone/water injection system, does this replace the standard HHO system or will i still have an HHO production setup?
    It will not replace HHO just supplement it and allow you to go even leaner.

? - Would I still need gasoline in an ozone/water injection system or would this be 100% powered on alternative fuels?
    Yes you will still need gasoline for lubrication and so you do not have to make mega amounts of HHO which would be impossible. You will have gasoline, HHO, ozone and water injection. All can work together and give you a good bottom line. Using the same system in older diesels has even a larger return. Newer diesels that are very efficient with as much as 5 injections per cycle, need a lot more work and testing to get big numbers but I am sure it can be done.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    The amount of HHO is directly related to how lean you are running. I have no formula for this because I have not tested on a fuel system that has complete control yet. That is coming in the future though. I have been able to use beneficially 5 lpm on a 2 liter engine but was not able to go leaner without spending more $$ than was in the budget. I am already down to one meal a day!! LOL More testing is yet to come with better water injection being added along with many other changes. I will not go into the fuel consumption at this time.

It will not replace HHO just supplement it and allow you to go even leaner.

Yes you will still need gasoline for lubrication and so you do not have to make mega amounts of HHO which would be impossible. You will have gasoline, HHO, ozone and water injection. All can work together and give you a good bottom line. Using the same system in older diesels has even a larger return. Newer diesels that are very efficient with as much as 5 injections per cycle, need a lot more work and testing to get big numbers but I am sure it can be done.
    Ok! So it's like injecting a chemical/gas stew into our engines Is your 5lpm on the 2 liter motor resulting in any power gains/losses?

myoldyourgold

Have you tried steam or vapor instead of water injection? What type of water injection system are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_R View Post
    myoldyourgold

Have you tried steam or vapor instead of water injection? What type of water injection system are you using?
    What does the steam/vapor/water injection accomplish exactly? Does it react in the engine or just lower temps?