Thread: mythbusters and hho

mythbusters and hho

Well just a thought here. I am new to the water for fuel community. Havent made one yet. I am in the process of learning all I can and at the same time buying items that I need. What really got me interested was wathching the video of the HHO torch. I thought how amazing to see a torch being powered by water. From what I am reading It would be benificial if goverments and the powers to be recognized the benifits of water for fuel. I was thinking a good way to promote this would be if mythbusters did show on powering a car from water, with all that network money they could go over the top. They could show the benifts of adding hydrogen to lower emissions , not to mention the out right novelty of the idea of water for fuel.

why would they do another show? especially when they did such a shoddy job last time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFdHBI-cd7U

Wow dont I feel stupid right now. I never saw the show.

just watched the youtube video and ya they did do a lousy job. I now will look at these guys threw a different lens.

The thing is it takes time and tinkering with hho. And mythbusters just want something quick AND that makes good television. Just don't get all your info from one source, especially if its tv based.

Right,

Quote Originally Posted by sexyhyde View Post
    The thing is it takes time and tinkering with hho. And mythbusters just want something quick AND that makes good television. Just don't get all your info from one source, especially if its tv based.
    sexyhyde is right, time and tinkering, read all you can, and then more, experiment, then read more, things happen eventually, but when they don't, try to learn why, . Begin with average expectations, and hope to be surprised.
    Believe that the concept and principle is correct, (which it is) then work to your circumstances.. good luck

Screw the Mythbusters! I ran into those arrogant pricks while I was working on "The Green Hornet". I told them that I was into HHO and asked them if they would entertain the idea of doing another story only this time instead of trying to run the car on HHO, only prove that it can increase fuel mileage and reduce emissions. The shorter guy just stood there not saying a word with a real smug grin on his face and the big guy (Jaime I think) said "We MIGHT consider it". It became very obvious that I was bugging the hell out of them so I finally just said "You know what I can see that you guys are just not into this, thank you anyway for your time" and walked away cussing them under my breath.

I work with a lot of celebrities and famous people and I have to say that these were two of the most arrogant people I have run into so far. What a joke!

If i had a dollar for every time Mythbusters tested something incorrectly, or came to a ridicules conclusion...

Overall they don't do a real bad job, but they just don't do a real good job ether, at least not every time.

(I was so mad at them during that Tesla earthquake machine test, not varying the frequency progressively was just silly. i really would have like to see what that thing could have done to that bridge)
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

It is called entertainment it is entertainment and they are very funny sometimes ....please dont expect there to be anything important revealed by these bufoons . Their main source is movie myths ..as if movies are real?

They wont do hho because the controversy is not funny ....to them!
    We can only Laugh at the populous ignorance prompted by the puppet masters ... other wise ..cry