Thread: General Differences

General Differences

With regards to wet cells such as the Aaron cell,
    I see from site that ppl use tubes, plates, mesh. secondly that some desire high amps, low amps, high volts, low volts - ( high or low amps and high volts)

Q1: How do neutral plates make any difference?

Q2: Does the application make a difference in design?
    i.e. car, truck, stove, home power

I am beginning to design a reactor as a home power unit using 4"x5" ss mesh.
    with some-sort of radiator for extended use.

While I have seen units with extremely high amperage, I don't know where they are getting their amps from.

While I am thinking of running an old car/truck engine with new 350 amp alternators on-board, I have still not fully examined this concept .

Q3: Would it be better to generate extra HH and store it - and run the risk of explosion or to just make enough to run the generator?

Thanks 4 any help.

A1: HHO is made at a certain voltage, or if you over voltage - all u get is steam.

A2: Aplication makes a difference on output LPM

SS mesh bad idea - HHO is made from surface area - ss mesh low surface area.

While I have seen units with extremely high amperage, I don't know where they are getting their amps from.
    The electrolyte u use and how much u use determines amps the cell will draw.

While I am thinking of running an old car/truck engine with new 350 amp alternators on-board, I have still not fully examined this concept .
    HHo doesnt work on all vehicles.

Q3: Would it be better to generate extra HH and store it - and run the risk of explosion or to just make enough to run the generator?
    A3; storing is bad - can explode. Compressing is dangerous.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

Just adding to what mytoyotasucks has said.

A1: HHO is made at a certain voltage, or if you over voltage - all u get is steam.

A1-1: Bipolar (Neutral) cells split/divide voltage. Example: a single stack reactor with a total of 8 plates, 6 bipolar (N's) plates and 2 unipolar plates makes 7 cells. This will split/divide the voltage by 7, the number of cells.

A2: Aplication makes a difference on output LPM

SS mesh bad idea - HHO is made from surface area - ss mesh low surface area.

Surface area controls the amount of amps you can run. Maximum on sanded plates of .5 amps per active square inch. Media blasted plates are still being tested but the initial tests show that one can exceed this with no damage to the plates but the quality of gas has yet to be verified. Holes/mesh reduce the available active area in a given space. There is a direct relationship between amps and LPM of HHO. Using mesh makes it impossible to control current leakage which makes unwanted heat!

The electrolyte u use and how much u use determines amps the cell will draw.

HHo doesnt work on all vehicles.

HHO does not work the same on all vehicle but does effect the vehicle in some way on all vehicles. Mileage gain will very from 0 to ? but when done right there should always be some effect if nothing else a cleaner exhaust. The current comes from the alternator so if you want to run higher amps you will need the high amp alternator.

A3; storing is bad - can explode. Compressing is dangerous.

A3-1: Pure Hydrogen without the oxygen, not HHO, can be stored and compressed.

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .