Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Build Beginnings

my best drilling is done with ICE CUBES. i push them into the bit where it makes contact. It improves the life of the bit tremendously. The drilll doctor is also a big help as sharper bit cut better. also lower your drill speed to reduce heat. seriously though. try ice cubes. I did 29 plates, 2 holes in each plate with 3x 1/8" inch bits and 2 step down bits

Havens,
    You may want to re-evaluate the idea of going bipolar with plates designed for a unipolar reactor- there's going to be an awful lot of current leakage with those large and oh-so-nicely-aligned vent slots.. I realize you used Weldon around the holes, but that style of plate was birthed during a massive group-think session devoted to Larry's Magnetic Beastie design, a dedicated unipolar build that would be completely unaffected by intergroup leakage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bio the slotted exit ports with Weld-on even in a bipolar setup that are in line when run correctly have very little current leakage except at start up which helps warm things up sooner. A number of people have tried it and found it works very well. Some have been reporting extremely high results. If you remove the moisture they are very close to 100% Faraday. The amount of leakage is made up for by better gas flow. Bubbles stay smaller and move out very quickly with this design.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Bio the slotted exit ports with Weld-on even in a bipolar setup that are in line when run correctly have very little current leakage except at start up which helps warm things up sooner. A number of people have tried it and found it works very well. Some have been reporting extremely high results. If you remove the moisture they are very close to 100% Faraday. The amount of leakage is made up for by better gas flow. Bubbles stay smaller and move out very quickly with this design.
    No pressure to get this right then huh, hopefully it won't be 104 in the garage tonight and i'll be able to start work on plumbing the endplates.

LOL It was 114ยบ F here 2 days ago and is supposed to get hotter today. It is muggy and has a 10% chance of thunder storms. So much for sunny California. I need to go home!! LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Wow! My world just shook.. Carter, can you point me in the direction of a couple of these? I can see it being greatly reduced (leakage) if a significant region (1"?) is coated under the slots since 1/8" plate to plate traverse is much less resistive than an up, over and down 2" journey, but I never thought I'd hear that particular info from your lips...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow! My world just shook.. Carter, can you point me in the direction of a couple of these? I can see it being greatly reduced (leakage) if a significant region (1"?) is coated under the slots since 1/8" plate to plate traverse is much less resistive than an up, over and down 2" journey, but I never thought I'd hear that particular info from your lips...
    You are right if it is run in a flooded state all the time like most are but not if you do not. Keep the electrolyte level just below the port and it has no problems. You only need a lot of circulation if the reactor is being over driven. Just the moisture in the bubbles should be sufficient to keep it cool enough. In fact you do not need to circulate the electrolyte to cool. Just reduce the amps! That is one reason a unipolar reactor has an advantage. It can be run like crazy and even in a flooded state has very little current leakage. No need to shake your world just needed me to explain what I meant. LOL "When run correcctly" covers a lot of ground. Of course none of this works if the Moon is blue! LOL

The open access conn corner. The board is a good set up (my surounded HDPE divider, which is a PITA.
    Male motorcycle riders or bikers must make sure that they measure their Designer Black Leather Jackets For Men in cwmalls.comcarefully so that they order and buy the right size of this Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket to fit them without any problems.

What are you responding to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    What are you responding to?
    SPAMMER !!! A lot of them recently ................
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.