Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revive HHO Underground Information

Revive HHO Underground Information

This for you guys that were in with H2OPWR on the planning and design of his Magnetic Beastie. I wonder if there is a way to recompile some of the design specs that were lost when HHO Underground went under? It seems that there was even some CAD drawings that were lost. I know that myoldyourgold and bio farmer were in on this with Larry, is there anyone else here that was in on this? Let's see if we can get this information back up so everybody can have access to it again.

Thanks

Someone call Hell and get a weather report- because unless they've had a recent freeze, I seriously doubt any of that build will see the light of day again unless it is from Larry himself and information he backed up during the window of time Nick made available after so many complaints. We can always hope, though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dixiepc View Post
    This for you guys that were in with H2OPWR on the planning and design of his Magnetic Beastie. I wonder if there is a way to recompile some of the design specs that were lost when HHO Underground went under? It seems that there was even some CAD drawings that were lost. I know that myoldyourgold and bio farmer were in on this with Larry, is there anyone else here that was in on this? Let's see if we can get this information back up so everybody can have access to it again.

Thanks

The videos that he has posted on his youtube site are a great resource that you can use now. Given the time I think it would be very simple to take notes from the videos and remake the magnetic experiment. This project on a smaller scale would be much simpler to construct, it has been difficult to refrain from trying to add magnets to my current unipolar build. I would of course recommend trying to contact larry about this first if you felt inclined to try it.

Havens

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Someone call Hell and get a weather report- because unless they've had a recent freeze, I seriously doubt any of that build will see the light of day again unless it is from Larry himself and information he backed up during the window of time Nick made available after so many complaints. We can always hope, though...
    Nice thought Gus. I'm afraid that anything we had on the Underground is long gone. As you said, Nick left the site open long enough for all to save any information we wanted. It's still sad that it's gone.........we all had a really great time with Nick. I personally haven't heard anything from him since summer.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Forgive the ignorance but whats HHO Underground ?
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

You mean what was the HHO underground... It was a semi-private HHO site that used to exist, known as Nick's Realm / The HHO Underground, that got taken down for numerous small reasons that added up to enough of a PITA for the owner (Nick) to not want to deal with it anymore. It was a well run tight ship and the BS was kept to a minimum even though jokes and fun were well tolerated. Spammers never had a chance and were blown out of the water immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hy Shane whats up on your end?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Shane,

Would you be willing to post those files?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    did hell freeze over yet??? Remember I did the cad work for Larry and yes I have the files.....
    Took you long enough to speak up, Shane! - Why are you showing up as a noob???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    did hell freeze over yet??? Remember I did the cad work for Larry and yes I have the files.....
    Well, well, well.............looks like our friend from Georgia is still around after all.
    Betcha your files would be greatly appreciated, Shane (even if yer just a newb).
    Anything new with the 'does everything' PWM? More importantly, have you heard from Helz at all???????????????????????????
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php