Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Perfect HHO Test Bed?

Hi all, just giving a quick update. I have been doing a bit of reading and would like to run some stuff by you, but thought that it may need its own thread. So, please head over to the link below when you get the chance.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....1463#post51463

Thanks, in advance.

UPDATE:
    It seems like this week is gonna be okay. Travelled 122 miles so far, and getting about 38MPG. I'll have to wait till I fill up on Sunday to see. Man can I feel the difference when I step on the gas! I think I can still do better, since the sun is really doing a number on my fuel when I park. I can literally see a difference in fuel levels. Need to shield that fuel tank or find shade all the time. Jamaica gets HOT!

Hello everyone. Just dropping off some results after an okay week of driving. It turns out that with my current set up, my mileage went from 25.47 to 31.74MPG. So that's a 24.59% increase. Not bad, since that means I can get about 62 more miles from my 10 gallon tank -on e10 87 gasoline at that! For long trips, I should get at least 37MPG, based on trends which emerged from my spreadsheets detailing about 6 months of activity.
    Anyhow, I just want to say thanks for the help you guys have given thus far.
    I plan to combat the gas evaporation due to sunlight problem by moving the car to a cooler spot before the sun reaches the vehicle.
    I am also trying out some more stuff before seeing how each system -HCS and HHO - stands on its own.
    As always, I will post results.

Good day all. I have another update.
    I am up to 32.34 MPG. I did a few things to the setup. I also messed up the equilibrium on Sat. by changing the gasoline in my HCS. I had to set up the system a different way, but it may be better. Therefore, I am testing out HCS only this week. Maybe I'll try HHO only at some other point in time.
    If anyone wants more info on my set up, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    Good day all. I have another update.
    I am up to 32.34 MPG. I did a few things to the setup. I also messed up the equilibrium on Sat. by changing the gasoline in my HCS. I had to set up the system a different way, but it may be better. Therefore, I am testing out HCS only this week. Maybe I'll try HHO only at some other point in time.
    If anyone wants more info on my set up, just ask.
    just curious...do you have the HCS connected to BOTH venturi and manifold vacuum ?
    right now, i have one bubbler for each...no mpg report since by odometer gears keeps shredding itself !

Hi Dingo! I am guessing that you are the same one from the HCS thread with Edostar, right?
    Anyhow, right now, I have two HCS bottles set up. One goes to the Intake Manifold ( via a 'T' between the PCV valve and the Intake Manif. connection).

The other, (which I set up this morning) goes to my air cleaner pan via a connector I made in the side. I also put a cut-out cup-like funnel over half of the top of my carb's throat so it can suck in the vapours from my 2nd HCS bottle.

I hear you about that odometer problem. Did you change anything on the car, that would affect it?

Updates

Hi, it's been a while, but things got busy. Hope all are well.
    I am still testing out Gas Saving Technologies.
    Currently, I have HHO and HCS off.
    This week, I am simply vaporizing e10 gasoline, using cold air.
    It's going into my engine via the Intake Manifold, as well as the carb vacuum port. I am hoping to cover the full spectrum of engine operation.
    I re-located my bottles to the front of my car (right behind the bumper.)
    I then removed all the input and output lines from the heated copper pipes.
    I used only rubber vacuum hoses to route the gasses.
    I have all air (input) coming in from the front of the car, at the bumper.
    Things are looking good- drove 45.86 miles so far, and the needle has not even moved 1 gallon yet. It has been overcast since Sunday though, so better mileage is to be expected. (Heat really messes with E10 gasoline.)
    My HOT gas week yielded 31.36MPG a 23.11% increase over 25MPG.
    My MAX has been with HHO and HCS: 32.96MPG, a 29.39% increase.
    I'll keep you posted.

HHO What is the only way to do burn oil, if you have too much electrolyte or water into the cylinder wall wash...
    Male motorcycle riders or bikers must make sure that they measure their Designer Black Leather Jackets For Men in cwmalls.comcarefully so that they order and buy the right size of this Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket to fit them without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    Hello Everyone.
    I need your input.
    I have a 1991 Corolla Hatchback, 1.3L Carbed Engine with NO computer and a mechanical fuel pump. It runs well, engine has been overhauled, and so on.
    I would like to know how you would outfit this machine with HHO if it was your car. I am currently calculating the base mileage without HHO. This is after it has been cleaned by an HHO unit running on it for a bout 1 year.
    The unit puts out over 2LPM easily, and has 1 bubbler/reservoir, and 1 bubbler with Vinegar in it. Both bubblers are 12" in length and 2.5" in width.

Please point out:
    • Where you would let the HHO enter the engine (i.e: Intake Manif, or air cleaner, etc.)
    • How much HHO you would have the unit produce.
    • What tweaks, if any, you would make to the car's existing setup (i.e.: AFR adjustment, Idle adj, Timing adj, etc.)

This info will prove to be of help to myself, as well as anyone else with a similar setup. I hope to also do similar tests on a 1990, 1.5L EFI OBDII Geo Prizm. A Toyota mark 2 vehicle may be in the works as well, so your help would go a long way.
    Let me hear what you all have to say, and we can see what comes of it!
    pointers 1. port to each in take valve inside the vacuum as close as possible to each intake valve

2. supply 1LPM for each cylinder and 2LPM above 1000rpm to 3000 rpm, 3LPM above that.

3. install a EGT probe and gauge to know your EGT range and safe zones, install a AFC to take control of your AFR, install a AF ratio meter to keep an eye on whats going on. you can re-tune with the AFC and have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKeEEwGff0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5J6ESWmjGY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCxUbEqZ0XY

happy tuning

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the input thus far, it has been quite valuable.

In case you were wondering, I have been experimenting with various methods of saving gas -even though I have not been posting in this thread.

HHO has worked for me, and has lead me to seek other means of complimenting it. In fact, I have used an alternate means of saving gas, HCS, that got me gains of up to 37MPG (up from 25PMG).

For the HHO alternative, that can give even better results, at a much lower cost, and with safer, easier installation, check the link below.

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hyd...System?page=90

Also, Google the "ELVIS fuel ionizer" for more simple savings.

I'll keep you posted if I have any more improvements.

I am familiar with the ELVIS fuel ionizer. Can you say what type of improvements can be had with such a device.