Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brown water

Error

Depends on the error ! Sounds like the battery is going down hill, but you shouldn't start the gen unless the cars running, or you have a safety solenoid to hold back the HHO from the intake.. SAFETY..... OR...
    Unless your running your timing to A.T.C. to begin with, you'll likely get a backfire. A backfire can be an error that's not pretty.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Gold

Regarding the brown water issues mentioned, has anyone experimented with real gold electrodes for electrolysis. Does anyone know whether that will stop the formation of deposits or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 847563 View Post
    Regarding the brown water issues mentioned, has anyone experimented with real gold electrodes for electrolysis. Does anyone know whether that will stop the formation of deposits or not.
    GOLD?
    LOL! And we thought nickel200 was too expensive... No, I don't think you'll find anyone on this forum that has gold electrodes..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At USD 1733 per oz I think I will make a 56 plate reactor. What you think Gus? Should I go with 18 gauge or 16 gauge? LOL Maybe plated Titanium or Nickel or......LOL I would suggest Rhodium I think it is the best.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    At USD 1733 per oz I think I will make a 56 plate reactor. What you think Gus? Should I go with 18 gauge or 16 gauge? LOL Maybe plated Titanium or Nickel or......LOL I would suggest Rhodium I think it is the best.
    Carter, I'm thinking 16ga. and a 12x8 format, 'cause you know what they say- GO BIG OR GO HOME!! LOLOLOL!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Question

Its a shame DIAMONDS dont conduct electricity

On an ACTUAL note, whats with all the stainless steel wire?!? doesnt SS have a higher resistance than copper?? so More heat, less effective electrical flow plus the possibility of arcing?!!?? am I missing something here????

Who the hell uses S/S wire????????????
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

I havent heard of anyone using S/S wire... Guess ill be the first. Some people say it should work fine some say it shoudnt work so well with what sounds like reasonable data to back that up but since no one has tried it ill put it to the test.

Now I have no volt or amp meter I'm just an average guy with a simple wet cell design. I figure since the plates are S/S why not the whole wiring? No way I can tell how much amps its drawing other than to lick both my fingers and put one the + and one on the -.

I'll give it a go I purchased the wire already so what the heck, although I do appreciate any info on why I should fail in due case I do so I can know what most likely went wrong.

Don't worry guys my car will be the lab rat on this one.

And Madscientist it is my battery giving out. confirmed that a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Left-handed individual View Post
    I havent heard of anyone using S/S wire... Guess ill be the first. Some people say it should work fine some say it shoudnt work so well with what sounds like reasonable data to back that up but since no one has tried it ill put it to the test.

Now I have no volt or amp meter I'm just an average guy with a simple wet cell design. I figure since the plates are S/S why not the whole wiring? No way I can tell how much amps its drawing other than to lick both my fingers and put one the + and one on the -.

I'll give it a go I purchased the wire already so what the heck, although I do appreciate any info on why I should fail in due case I do so I can know what most likely went wrong.

Don't worry guys my car will be the lab rat on this one.

And Madscientist it is my battery giving out. confirmed that a few hours ago.
    Use copper wire up to the point just before things start getting wet. No copper in the electrolyte, and no SS used as conductor getting to the unit. Personally I'd put the SS wire on eBay & try to get a little money back on it to use for plates, but hey, that's me... Have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well actually I was thinking of using 24k gold leaf used for gilding. It's not that expensive and I want to see if i can eliminate the maintenance that would be required from SS deposits.