Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HHO Plasma Ignition system

HHO Plasma Ignition system

Hello guys

I custom build plasma ignition systems for HHO engines and HHO cell builders.

video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peO1afaBX5E
    You can find it here on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORILLA-PLASMA-I...ht_2846wt_1139

If you guys have any more questions PM or reply to this thread I will be more than happy to help you guys out.

Thanks
    Plasma Gorilla

Care to expand on the benefit of this device. I did some testing to verify on the ignition requirement for Hydrogen (HHO) it takes very little source of iginition to detonate or ignite HHO.

Plasma will do what to HHO?

Plasma ignition OR HHO seems more like it.

What kind of results are you seeing with steam & plasma Ignition?

I had to concerns about Plasma Ignition
    1. Spark plug life?
    2. Radio interference?
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Last year I was playing with plasma ignitition on the work bench, had a blast exploading water mist and giving the dog a nervous breakdown. I managed to ruin the base unit of my cordless phone which was upstairs in the kitchen. I blew the tips off a few sparkblugs too

I'm sure the system he's selling is way more refined than my silly set-up. Never had the balls to actually install it anything.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    Last year I was playing with plasma ignitition on the work bench, had a blast exploading water mist and giving the dog a nervous breakdown. I managed to ruin the base unit of my cordless phone which was upstairs in the kitchen. I blew the tips off a few sparkblugs too

I'm sure the system he's selling is way more refined than my silly set-up. Never had the balls to actually install it anything.
    Yeah iv'e seen them in action before, exploding water mist is fun.

I bought Aaron Murakami's plasma ignition book,
    http://www.ignitionsecrets.com/ with the thought of trying it on work van. But i need to finish up on a project first.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

EMI: On distributor engines we have do not have EMI problems or interference. EMI is a problem when the cables are not crimped properly and improper grounding.

Plug wear: The system has a plasma Hi and Lo setting. Lo setting is recommended for plug wear for 10,000+ miles. Plug wear really depends on the quality of non resistor plugs.

For any of those interested in a complete demo kit as in the video, with an ignition coil driver unit with frequency and pulse duration knobs ignition coil, non resistor spark plug, plasma unit and ignition cables that you can replace with a spark gap etc I can make a kit for$349. It will come with DC wall adapters for desktop demo and you can use the single plasma adapter for a or single cylinder application as well. So you can drive a spark gap on the bench like the video or power a single cylinder engine.

If you want to hook up this to vtwin, 4 cylinder, 6 or 8 cylinder all you need is an additional plasma distributor cap for each additional cylinder. Each additional plasma distributor cap is $50 each.

So how exactly is this plasma system installed?

well~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let's see what will happen to 12 Chinese zodiac signs this week.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroJim View Post
    So how exactly is this plasma system installed?
    The system is actually very easy to install.

The plasma adapters connect in between the distributor of your vehicle and the spark plugs. Similar to the video in the first post.

I have upgraded models available for a hei distributor
    or any rotary ignition electronics or points system.

The blasterx is for racing and largely overkill. However if you any members on this forum are interested in purchasing any kit, I would be more than glad to give you a discount, provided you review it for others on this forum after you have tested it.

It might be a couple months, but once I get enough funds saved up for all my planned modifications, I will definitely be investing in a plasma ignition system.

What type of spark plugs do your recommend for use with your system?