Thread: hello again

hello again

Sorry to be such a pest but I'm trying to be informed to save myself work down the road.It seems to me thats what this site is about.I'm about to put a3 stack dry cell in my 55 willys pu.The configeration is as follows.+nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn- these are in parrallel common + and common-I have been trying to bench test it but don't have the equipment for a extended test.I have a bat. connected to a charger.I can adjust the amps but eventually the bat drains and I have to start over.Recharge the bat etc.I have read alot about cell construction and watched all the HHO connection videos.I have a pretty good handle on what I need to accomplish.Do I have to many neutral plates?The cell does produce well about a liter a min.does not get hot but seems to use a lot of current.In one of Mikes videos he says the more steele you can throw at a cell the better.Not sure

Unless you have a battery charger that can put out at least 80 amps continuously and a large battery you will not be able to test this properly. I would suggest you reduce the N by one in each reactor. You basically have three reactors running in parallel. Depending on the electrolyte concentration you could be demanding a huge amount of current. Do you have an amp meter? More details like size of the plates would help. Before you do anything check one reactor at a time.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Got it.Thanks again.

Look at your design again. You have +nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn-.
    If your cell is set up that way you will have real issues. You don't need a + and a - between each stack. One power plate will do both. In fact you would only make gas between the power plates with the neutral plates just taking up space. You also have at least one too many neutral plates in there. It all depends on the voltage your Willeys puts out. Also hopefully you have converted the Willeys from 6 volt to 12 volt and used an alternator instead of a generator. If not your device is far too large for even the largest automotive generator. Hope that helps.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Larry good to see you on again. I took this setup to be 3 units that were not sharing electrolyte but 3 separate eight cell reactors. Now if they are sharing electrolyte between the Negative and Positive unipolar plates then there is two 12 volt Unipolar cells or big heaters. Maybe danntanna can explain exactly how it is set up. Thanks for the input on the other thread and good to have you check in once in awhile or as much as you can.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Hi again Its olny half willys.The lower half is 72 chev 250 straight six.Alt.I'll rearrange my cell tommorow and try again.I think I was influenced buy one of hho connections videos.The one where he s soldering on the connections.But now that I think about it your right.Thanks alot.

Hi the above mentioned setup is correct but not correct +nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn- now I see my error don't know why I didn't before.I'll change it tommorow.Keep ya posted.Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by danntanna View Post
    Hi the above mentioned setup is correct but not correct +nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn-+nnnnnnn- now I see my error don't know why I didn't before.I'll change it tommorow.Keep ya posted.Thanks guys
    We all live and learn. My first video's embarressed me so much once I learned more that I deleted 30 of them. I probably should have started a channel on what not to do.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Thanks Larry I can relate.In my First video we are filling one liter bottles with hho and sending them up.How silly is that.Just to excited about the whole idea of hho.Like a kid.May have to delete them.