Thread: HH and O separeted

HH and O separeted

Hello folks.

Are there any cell designs which will produce HH and O, so that we don't need to inject the O part in the engine any more?
    For those who don't know: Injectiong HH only makes the need for manipulating o2 readings obsolete. No computer modifications necessary, if I understand it right.n

I know this company is making them since a while: hydrolectricpower.com
    Is there another company making those cells?
    Are there any plans/designs/cells around, so I could build my own?

Thank you.
    WorstCases

Cool

electrolysis in water (electrolyte) makes H on one negatively charged plate (cathode) and 0 on the positvely charged plate(anode). that being said, if you have the anode and cathode in the same water but have different places to redirect the gases above either charged plate/tube etc you couls have seperate gasses. Ive seen this done with vertical PVC pipes. Ive also seen a few problems with it.
    1. it seems to create heat as it is difficult to do with nuetral plates/ tubes. therefor Ive seen them ONLY mounted on the front of the vehicle
    2. being that it is difficult to get the charged plates to drop the voltage below 2 Volts, it doesnt seem to be a very efficient way of producing HHO at all
    3. not really sure how this is done but you would have to VENT the excess Oxygen
    4. Oxygen, whether it combusts or simply aids in combustion (ive heard it does both) would probably benefit much more than the trouble it would cause trying to vent it

these are the reasons I decided to build a nice efficient drycell. No heat issues, pretty sure the oxygen helps a lot, and nothing needs to be vented. eventually Ill probably use an EFIE but I think it will be worth it.

Hope im not wrong about any of this forums can be a tough crowd

Without making adjustments to the o2 sensors and the other sensors the amount of gain will be very little if any at all. This has been tested many times. Most claims are false or wrongly measured or honest mistakes. Just think about it. If there is only a maximum of 3% unburnt fuel in the exhaust and in some cases less, and you only get 25% at most useful gain from the 3%, where will the gain come from unless you put less fuel into the mix. No rocket science there. Gains come from less fuel with no loss of power and HH by itself just does not cut it when compared to high quality HHO.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I was wondering too if HH (H2) is as efficient as HHO.

Do you guys think the claims made by these hydrolectricpower guys are wrong? I did send an email, but did not get a response yet...

I'm new to this too, so I don't know as much as these other guys, but I think most hydrogen cars run on hydrogen that is compressed into liquid form. I'm guessing that is because H2 in gaseous form isn't energy-dense enough. The H2 you would be pumping in would still be in gaseous form. Based on that, I would assume pumping in both H2 and O2 would be much more beneficial.

Still though, that's an interesting idea to get around having to use all the EFIE/MAF enhancers and stuff. It would be pretty simple to design a generator of this sort, but I would think that since the anode and the cathode would have to be so far away from each other, the production rate would be low.

You can actually get some gains on some cars without any electronics and HHO. It has to be a very little and don't expect to get much gain and on most cars all you get is a cleaner exhaust. You have to keep it just under the amount that causes the computer problems. It is not much different than separating the gas as far as gains go without any electronics.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .