Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VOLO question

Quote Originally Posted by xori.eng View Post
    They are talking about VOLO Chip Boss, not a VOLVO...
    BR
    this goes awhile back!! Ya, the light show is the blinking lights on the Volo chip..... sits there under my dash and blinks etc. Here I am six months later and using the Volo chip only and have had no response from it at all. But the chip blinks nice purty lights, that's about it for 200 bucks. Waste of money.

regards VOLO

Quote Originally Posted by justing View Post
    I have the VOLO HHO edition installed I dont have my HHO dry cell installed yet. With the chip alone I went from 22.5 to 26mpg. I added an open air filter and ducting to bring hot air to the filter. Now I am at 28.5 without HHO. I have a 2004 Kia optima with the 2.7l V6. When the free time comes back around I will install my cell and fuel heater.
    Dear justine.

I have some problems with HHO - you can read it from my post
    http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=8039
    Looking forward to buy a FS2 VOLO performance chip, but have worries whether it helpful at all - to many different opinions, and not many of them supported by the real experience. Do you still use it?

regards VOLO FS2 HHO edition

Quote Originally Posted by sjrobinson View Post
    Im not getting anything with mine. If anything I think its making my car worse. I installed my cell a while after and it still isn't doing anything. Its hit or miss. Get it if you're prepared to send it back.
    What do you mean by "Get it if you're prepared to send it back"?
    Have my 25 plate HHO gen installed, and got involved in big engine issues (check my post http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=8039 ) using only HHO generator without the EFFIE/ECU/what-so-ever modules. Now collecting information whether HHO works at all to provide fuel economy. That is why seeking real information from people who have real experience with FS2 HHO edition VOLO performance chip. If you have any information about it, please provide it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    this goes awhile back!! Ya, the light show is the blinking lights on the Volo chip..... sits there under my dash and blinks etc. Here I am six months later and using the Volo chip only and have had no response from it at all. But the chip blinks nice purty lights, that's about it for 200 bucks. Waste of money.
    where did you find it for $200, the price is 89.95 plus shipping 6.90