Thread: Looking for EFIE supplier

Looking for EFIE supplier

I am looking for EFIE supplier who will have all of types (quad etc) with autoadjust.

Here is one of the better ones and is priced very well. You will need to act fast because there is a limited amount!!

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....8814#post48814
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

these are with auto adjust?

The Best EFIE's

Hi there,

I have been researching and working with HHO technologies and have made several deals with lots of different companies.

The one I recommend as the best by far was a company called HHO kits direct. They offered the best prices without a doubt and have massive sale cuts on everything. They do everything here!

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.hhokitsdirect.com/HHO-Generators.php

They offered me the best prices anywhere on the web and I have bought lots of generators for friends and other people from their website.

Hope that helps,

Louis

Unfortunately there are no auto adjust efies. There are chips you can get that automatically adjust what the computer sees but I see them work about 50% of the time. The best place to get an efie is www.fuelsaver-mpg.com There are discounts for quantity and wonderful tech support. Another great site that is purely informational is www.hho4free.com
    Thanks for being part of the solution!

i have installed on my car with auto adjust ,

says: include factory preset settings from conservative to aggressive tuning. You can get started without having to learn the technical aspects of tuning.

I got one with my kit, easy install, works great

My Dr Fission kit came with one but im sure you can get it seperately. These guys are the best so im sure theyll hook you up.