Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unipolar Field Theory

hey Mr Magic Muffin how do unipolar cells make better use of the current than bipolar cells?

They don't force polarity shifts in the middle of a piece of stainless steel and they don't leak current like a sieve as bipolar reactors do... Anything else, grasshopper?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Havens.... 14 amps.
    Okay so maybe my 13 is a little optimistic, but its the goal i'm shooting for.

Go for it brother! I hope you can make I happen..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    They don't force polarity shifts in the middle of a piece of stainless steel and they don't leak current like a sieve as bipolar reactors do... Anything else, grasshopper?
    is there any evidence that the polarity shifts make for less efficient use? and by how much if so? Not doubting you, just curious about the little things

also, how do bipolar cells "leak current like a sieve"??? I feel like youre going to say wet cells do but I was assuming we're only talking about dry cells

hahahahahaha wet cells hahahahahahahaha

Dude, you're wearing me out.. Going to advise that you make use of the archives, OK? Happy Reading...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

some "mentor" you are

cant find anything about bipolar vs unipolar or bipolars "leaking current" in dry cells or polarity shifts. maybe im using the search engine wrong but I guess Im pretty much done with this forum anyway dueces

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    some "mentor" you are
    Some "user" you are...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    cant find anything about bipolar vs unipolar or bipolars "leaking current" in dry cells or polarity shifts. maybe im using the search engine wrong but I guess Im pretty much done with this forum anyway dueces
    If you'll recall, I advised you to read, not just use the search function in a limited phrase search for 10 minutes. As to your second statement, I'll say that I for one am a bit relieved, because since you've been here you have presented yourself as a lazy smart mouthed brat- regardless of what your chronological age may actually be. dueces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]