Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unipolar Field Theory

Bio you may think youre witty but youre just a cyber bully. Im not the first one youve chased away from this site with your rude "im better than you" attitude and Im sure I wont be the last. Its people like you that dont understand what forums are about. Your poor attitude will limit the future of HHO and I feel sorry for you. To everyone else, its been fun, I will miss you all but one jerk is more than I need when Im asking simple honest questions to whats supposed to be a "mentor". Shame on you admins for letting people like Bio frequent your site.

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    Bio you may think youre witty but youre just a cyber bully. Im not the first one youve chased away from this site with your rude "im better than you" attitude and Im sure I wont be the last. Its people like you that dont understand what forums are about. Your poor attitude will limit the future of HHO and I feel sorry for you. To everyone else, its been fun, I will miss you all but one jerk is more than I need when Im asking simple honest questions to whats supposed to be a "mentor". Shame on you admins for letting people like Bio frequent your site.
    It's easy to pout and throw around the term "cyber bully" when someone calls you out for being rude or sarcastic in someones thread that you're not contributing to. I've spent enough time getting beat up by real cyber bullies to recognize that I'm not one- but you're entitled to your opinion. The people that I have "chased away" from this forum chose to leave rather than have their rudeness, sarcasm or laziness pointed out to them on the occasions when it occurred- and if you read a little closer you might notice that I didn't have to act alone in those cases. (That case? I really only remember one- sorry..) I'm honestly sorry that you think that I think I'm better than you- if you actually knew me you would realize that I'm very egalitarian in my outlook- much to the consternation of some of my more conservative friends.
    As far as not understanding what the forum is about, don't be absurd, of course I do, it's about sharing HHO knowledge and information, it however is not about inserting ones self into a thread just to interject a pointedly sarcastic comment simply because you don't care for one of the people in the thread. My attitude is not poor by any standard but yours, and you needn't feel sorry for me, but if you're sincere I'll PM you my PayPal acc# and you can make a contribution. I feel certain it would do wonders for my poor attitude. As for being a jerk, it's not a full time occupation, heck, I hardly get to do it much anymore, but I do dust off the ol' cape from time to time when the situation calls for it (as in your case). Besides it's not a job I take lightly- Jerk powers are a grave responsibility and must be wielded with great care, notice how I haven't called you a single dirty name or used a dirty word in this? Now THAT'S responsibility! Take care, have a nice life, learn lots about HHO and make us all proud, and who knows, there may be a forum out in www land that wont care how rude you are and welcome you with open arms...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    Let me just say a couple of things about this forum or any other forum for that matter.
    First of all this thread is about unipolar field theory, that means it's a theory or a point of veiw based on allot of testing by those willing and have put allot of hours in at the bench trying new things based on ideas or expantion of others thoughts about how to build the most efficent reactors possible.

Now if you think that everyone here has all the awnsers you are wrong. What you could do is take some of what is shared here and put it to test by the rather questioning or challenging everyone that goes out on a limb to share what they think is going on. Hell, some of the stuff I post maybe explained wrong or totaly wrong. But that is why sharing important so we can gain knowledge and try new things.

Take this for what it is worth and go build something then come back report what worked for you and what didn't so we can all move forward in our quest.

Oh and another thing, make sure you keep your mind open to those Newby's out there, for they have some of the best ideas sometimes because they think outside the box.

That's my two pennies. "D"

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    It's easy to pout and throw around the term "cyber bully" when someone calls you out for being rude or sarcastic in someones thread that you're not contributing to. I've spent enough time getting beat up by real cyber bullies to recognize that I'm not one- but you're entitled to your opinion. The people that I have "chased away" from this forum chose to leave rather than have their rudeness, sarcasm or laziness pointed out to them on the occasions when it occurred- and if you read a little closer you might notice that I didn't have to act alone in those cases. (That case? I really only remember one- sorry..) I'm honestly sorry that you think that I think I'm better than you- if you actually knew me you would realize that I'm very egalitarian in my outlook- much to the consternation of some of my more conservative friends.
    As far as not understanding what the forum is about, don't be absurd, of course I do, it's about sharing HHO knowledge and information, it however is not about inserting ones self into a thread just to interject a pointedly sarcastic comment simply because you don't care for one of the people in the thread. My attitude is not poor by any standard but yours, and you needn't feel sorry for me, but if you're sincere I'll PM you my PayPal acc# and you can make a contribution. I feel certain it would do wonders for my poor attitude. As for being a jerk, it's not a full time occupation, heck, I hardly get to do it much anymore, but I do dust off the ol' cape from time to time when the situation calls for it (as in your case). Besides it's not a job I take lightly- Jerk powers are a grave responsibility and must be wielded with great care, notice how I haven't called you a single dirty name or used a dirty word in this? Now THAT'S responsibility! Take care, have a nice life, learn lots about HHO and make us all proud, and who knows, there may be a forum out in www land that wont care how rude you are and welcome you with open arms...
    to whom it may concern

although Bio and myself had a minor altercation in this thread, it is a small misunderstanding that has been resolved and should have no impact on this unipolar field theory thread. I appologize for comming off as anything other than a gentleman

Ace

As Ace said, all is well.. So let's start again- Hi there, welcome to the forum, my name is Gus...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]