Thread: need some advice

need some advice

looking to put an HHO setup on my 2003 ford ranger v6 3.0L

from a previous attempt to building a generator, i still have a flashback arrestor and a PWM laying around but my biggest question is, to volo chip or to not? the companies swear by them (obviously) but the EFIE seems far more effective than a volo chip. i am looking at this kit on Ebay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/160402675623...=p5197.c0.m619

then i will hook up my PWM and buy an EFIE also. anyways i guess the big question is, is this kit worth it? and volo chip or efie? my ranger doesnt have too much room in the engine compartment to set a water tank so i wish to convert my windshield washing fluid container into the bubbler but i dont think it can hold enough pressure? or is this not an issue?

also: should i use a MAF sensor controller with an efie or does it take the efie's place?

Stay away from them. The units are cheap crap.
    The plates are 4"x4" sanded (not blasted), and the reactor is set up as (+NNN-NNN+). With this configuration, each cell will be receiving 3.45 volts! Inefficient steam machine.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Build a -NNNNN+NNNNN- minimum Lee likes the -NNNNNN+NNNNNN- use 6X6 plates or bigger.

Either way you could get them to work very well and should make better gas.

Darrell

Also, the round gaskets waste space! The units look like they would be completely flooded as well, forcing the gas to fight its way out.