Thread: Bubbler water levitation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bubbler water levitation

DIY tube in a tube design bubbler, od50mm, L250, 3 to 5 LMP, small compact and
    effective, When unit shut down it'll fill up the inner tube and balance water return back to reservoir.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLSCREWPRO View Post
    DIY tube in a tube design bubbler, od50mm, L250, 3 to 5 LMP, small compact and
    effective, When unit shut down it'll fill up the inner tube and balance water return back to reservoir.

BALLSCREWPRO very interesting. Never seen or heard of this before. Is this an original concept? Do you have more pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_R View Post
    BALLSCREWPRO very interesting. Never seen or heard of this before. Is this an original concept? Do you have more pics?
    Yes more new innovations pictures on the wayhttp://www.h2.sg

If I understand this you are returning the liquid back to the reservoir. That means that the liquid is electrolyte. If this is the case and you have a bubbler this device is just to prevent sucking water out of the bubbler. Is this correct? If it is then it is a clever method to solve that problem. If possible could you explain this a little more to clear this up please. What I am at a loss to understand is why is everyone bubbling their gas though electrolyte and picking up more moisture laden electrolyte. The object is to get the gas totally free of moisture laden electrolyte not put more into it and then have to filter it out. Am I not thinking right. I stopped bubbling my gas through the reservoir years ago. With a bubbler I could never figure out what the advantage was to run the gas through the electrolyte. I can see doing that with no bubbler but then you are just asking for trouble.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I was wondering why it seemed as if it was being used as a reservoir. Wouldn't it be more useful as a bubbler if it has filtration capabilities?
    More info on the design/construction please.

HHOfox, it would work as a bubbler similar to the dual bubbler design does allowing liquid to go back and forth possibly. It is interesting and once we understand how it actually works could test it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .