Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubbler water levitation

Hmmm....so myoldyourgold...how do I get the most out of my setup?
    Carbed 1.3L Gas, No electronics.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=7488

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    Hmmm....so myoldyourgold...how do I get the most out of my setup?
    Carbed 1.3L Gas, No electronics.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=7488
    This is real on demand HHO, put a switch on your accelerator pedal to control a relay to switch on/off the reactor , During city drive you can save more that 1/2 the electric running the cell. Really go green make nothing go to waste and you will see better mileage

This is a VW diesel Van. Without accelerator control mileage increase 5%
    with accelerator pedal control, mileage increase 15 to 20%
    cell configuration = 4" 21 plates running 20 amps +nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-nnnn+
    when cell is very hot, current is around 23 amps so don't need PWM, PWM will drink 10% of your electric for heating up the mosfet.

Ballscrewpro, you might do better with a -nnnnnn+nnnnnn-nnnnnn+ Less wasted heat and better quality HHO by adding one more plate. Or go to a 3 stack 19 plate. Plates will last longer and electrolyte will not turn green. Thanks for reporting and great job!! What year VW van is it? Is this electronic injection or mechanical?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Green Elelctrolyte!

That idea with the gas pedal switch looks intriguing -I'll have to think about it.

Hey! What's wrong with the electrolyte turning green!?????
    I have had mine turn NEON green before! Even now, I noticed that it's a light green. I have never herd of this being mentioned before -is it still good?

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Ballscrewpro, you might do better with a -nnnnnn+nnnnnn-nnnnnn+ Less wasted heat and better quality HHO by adding one more plate. Or go to a 3 stack 19 plate. Plates will last longer and electrolyte will not turn green. Thanks for reporting and great job!! What year VW van is it? Is this electronic injection or mechanical?
    Hi Myoldgold, thks for the feedback, The electrolyte didn't turn green, it's the the spring clamp which is green color. The makeshiit unit was installed in a friend's 2005 VW caddy diesel van without O2 sensor. This same reactors are used in my industrial water welder. The hose is thick wall silicone tube and DIY SS fitting . this construction will last for years

San Nicolas de Los Garza, Nuevo Leon, México

Bubbler

Ballscrewpro, that bubbler looks fine. Could you elaborate in the know how to build it? I will realy like to try it.