Thread: Modern Cars with HHO?

Modern Cars with HHO?

I am new to the HHO game, but it looks like most everyone puts them on old vehicles. I have a newer Camry and was wondering why I don't see anyone with any feedback on 2008 or newer vehicles. Does anyone have any real world experience with a new Camry and where you would suggest getting a great kit from?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magnoliatrucks View Post
    I am new to the HHO game, but it looks like most everyone puts them on old vehicles. I have a newer Camry and was wondering why I don't see anyone with any feedback on 2008 or newer vehicles. Does anyone have any real world experience with a new Camry and where you would suggest getting a great kit from?
    Thanks
    Hi M-T,
    Welcome.. There ARE folks getting results with the newer vehicles, but as the engine management software becomes more complex, so do the workarounds to derive any benefit from the HHO. It boils down to the fact that it's just easier to implement it on an older vehicle. Another but less considered fact, is that the the types of people who keep older cars tend to be tinkerers that like making things and working on their older vehicles. -Older vehicles that typically don't get the high mpg numbers that *most* newer vehicles do...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm with you on this one BioFarmer93. I am a Sys Admin and have been working inside PCs for about 20yrs now. I like to know that I am not depending solely on a computer to have my vehicle running. I like the fact that I can do repairs without a scan tool, etc. I already deal with enough electronics, thank you!

Btw... I LOVE fixing things, electronic, mechanical, etc, so the older cars are right up my alley.