Thread: I can't understand too much HHO

I can't understand too much HHO

I know you only need 1/4-1/2 lpm per cylinder but if you make like 5lpm wouldn't more be better because you are cutting down of your fuel usage ?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but hho will improve the burn of the fuel entering the piston. As hydrogen burns faster and cleaner you are increasing the speed of which this reaction takes place and advancing your engines timing at the same time. With 1/2 liter per engine displacement in a gasoline engine you are advancing the timing just enough to bring it back down and see gains in fuel economy. Does that make sense?

I think you could theoretically add more hho, but that would take some major modification to your camshaft so that the new fuel burn reaction doesn't get ahead of itself.

Another thing to think about is the power it takes to make the 5 lpm. Thats allot and take to much power from the engine. Deisels can take more but thats another subject. Just make what gas you need and make adjustments to the car to get the biggest gains. Hope that helps also. Darrell

Yeah thats true the alt. is working hardcore to make tons of HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Havens78 View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but hho will improve the burn of the fuel entering the piston. As hydrogen burns faster and cleaner you are increasing the speed of which this reaction takes place and advancing your engines timing at the same time. With 1/2 liter per engine displacement in a gasoline engine you are advancing the timing just enough to bring it back down and see gains in fuel economy. Does that make sense?

I think you could theoretically add more hho, but that would take some major modification to your camshaft so that the new fuel burn reaction doesn't get ahead of itself.
    You need not modify the cam shaft, simply adjust the timing..... Be it the distributor or other simpler methods. Were merely speaking of ignition timing, not combustion timing. This being gas not diesel. There are adjustable cam gear kits available for some motors though its been years since I've installed any as there for racing apps usually.

The more i learn and play with HHO I'm thinking that as a supplement there is only so far (a limit) to the amount you can get with the mix of gas to HHO (being efficient and none destructive). You can run an engine on HHO by itself OR to a limit with gas-HHO. I've gotten some serious mileage out of a gallon but the engine at a few times was on HHO alone. Its tedious work and by no means easy. I only look forward to having my unit back on a car soon......................
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

im a believer that you can run your car on pure hho sure it will take some tweeks and lots of money for all the equiptment needed. not to mention in my state I will never be able to register it "legaly" but that never stopped me befor. besides its beter for you and beter for the enviroment so skip that who cares what they say..

move forward I say just dont tell anyone