Thread: Colloidal silver as electrolyte?

Colloidal silver as electrolyte?

Colloidal silver may have been tested as an electrolyte for dry cells, and maybe it hasn't. It certainly increases the conductivity of water and is very eco-friendly. The +charged silver ions suspended in the water may be attracted to the -charged side of the plates. They may clump there. This might reduce the production of O. Then again, the -charged silver ions may react completely different from my swag (sloppy wild azzed guess). Perhaps someone could try colloidal silver in a dry cell. Would sure revolutionize the dry cell if it works. Maybe some feedback, please? Thanks.

What about cost and availability?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Cost and availability are not much of an issue with colloidal silver. One can make hundreds of gallons with 2 ounces of silver plus a small amount of electricity (and the distilled water).
    If the O atoms coming off of the - side of the plate keep the silver ions from attaching to the - plate, this could be revolutionary. Sure hope someone does a lpm test using CS soon.

This has already been suggested by others in the past.
    Currently working on this. The usual 10-20 ppm is way too low for any appreciable output.

Well, at least I wasn't the only one thinking along the lines of colloidal silver. If someone is currently working on this, I hope they crank up the ppm in the CS. Will get much more conductivity with heavier silver ion saturation. Thanks for the input gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy2Clear View Post
    Well, at least I wasn't the only one thinking along the lines of colloidal silver. If someone is currently working on this, I hope they crank up the ppm in the CS. Will get much more conductivity with heavier silver ion saturation. Thanks for the input gents.
    I believe colloidal gold my be better.