Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Heavy HHO hitters

Mad keep us posted on your progress with getting the Toyota passed as an alternative fuel. I am sure all of us will be interested.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    The final configuration has not been decided on yet so inputs and outputs are not fixed and price has not been set. There is basically an unlimited amount of things it can control with some limitations on when items are on or off but not the number of items that require the same on and off. This is not trying to directly compete with AEM or Apexi or other piggy back tuners so is not programmable but tunable mechanically similar to an EFIE. It does many things that the AEM & Apexi are capable of doing but are related to HHO which has limitations. It could be used to increase HP with no regard to conserving fuel using HHO. To do that more effectively it might require a small add-on though. That will be investigated down the road. The product is still a ways off from actual production though, but the initial testing should be finished very soon and then I should be able to give you more details. Lots to finalize yet.

Running in limp mode is only an option for experimentation and yes a solution for many things. It is in no way something you could promote to the general public though. Even electronic controllers have a very difficult road to get any kind of official approval but theoretically could be possible where limp mode would never have a chance.
    Please Keep me posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Weapon R;
    In most states, big cities have emission testing so the check engine light can't be on or have any codes related to emissions, otherwise you will not pass. Several states have a visual check and pass as well. I live in a county that doesn't have emission testing but the adjacent 2 counties around me do! I'm less than a mile from one.

Here's something that a lot of people don't know..........

The Toyota is going to be inspected by the state(same place where they inspect salvage vehicles), so that it can be classified as an alternative fuel vehicle to omit the emission inspections. I already have the forms but the windshield is cracked badly and has to to be changed, and I just hadn't worried with it. This way it can be registered anywhere in the state no inspection. Just because it is getting this doesn't mean anyone can pass this, the car can run and be driven on no gas which gives it the ability to pass. The suburb can't do this as it runs on gas all the time, even if it gets twice the mileage it should.

By the way, the engine light is very useful in the fact that it can tell you if something else is a problem, i,e; trans codes other engine problems, some body codes, so on. Unfortunately I see some costumers that will drive for years with it on and not know why! If it is on check it ! Fix the problem not related to HHO, and go ...........
    Mad you are correct. However my point is one should be able to return vehicle to stock within minutes for an inspection. That being the case I would not worry so much about it. But no such inspection here. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Hi Folks new to the forum

Need some input on a Idea I have... I just purchased a 38 plate dry cell from Green Fuel H20. This is the big rig set up and I am going to install this system on my 98 chevy 5.7 pick up 4X4.
    I have a Idea that I need some input, I want to put a PWM on the fuel pump so I can decrees fuel delivery at the same time increase HHO. Sounds logical to me and this is why I am asking, I have not seen this done and why I don't no. You would think if your going to add HHO you need to remove fuel delivery, re mapping is only going to do so much and your still going to have the same amount of fuel being delivered so why not take it away and add more HHO.

Another question I run E85, and my rig is a none flex fuel and I have been doing it for 8 years and logged over 150,000 miles on E85. Half the time my rig is stuck in closed loop with the check engine light on. My fuel mileage is not great but I love the performance and I believe Alcohol is a good solution to alternative fuel and I support them. Anyways I want to be able to supplement HHO for my fuel lose and experiment from there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKeEEwGff0