Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy HHO hitters

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Mad... Thats the answer I was looking for after how many posts he he he he he >> thanks. I want control over the fuel pump and very pressure and increase HHO, I really think this is were MPG is going to shine.

Sod ;
    As some others pointed out you may want to watch your exhaust temp., but I'm not sure yet that there is a seriousness to this as yet because I'm still working on that. I've ran my Cavalier a while with this method and had no problems. Actually got 129 mpg that way. But that took me to another drawing board for better, that hasn't made its way in the car yet. So good luck catching up.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Mad.. is your 62 Jag an E type or sedan? The original pump on the sedan had a point type pump and was mounted in the drivers side rear fender in the trunk that fed the SU's. Know both the sedan and the E type like the back of my hand. Can shim the duel cams perfectly or should I say I could. LOL Doubt I am up to it any more. You guys have a great weekend.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

The car belongs to my tax lady in D'ville. It's been 7 yrs. since I've seen it .?! I can remember it had updraft carbs. and the gas tanks were in the trunk on both sides and came out from under the car(i think). We had a company dip them then seal them internally. Some small details escape me, however. It was a convertible, to small to be comfortable. And was beautiful when done ! Actually had to order the seal kit for the body from overseas? One from here in the US didn't fit. She drives it occasionally, and has an MG.

Sorry I don't own that one or the Franklin ! Just some that were customers. I have more time to work on theirs then mine..............
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Sorry but I quickly scanned your post, with the new data presented on just how much HHO per 1 liter of eng displacement. That cell will be WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG for that 5.7, especially a truck with a ODBI system and one O2 if not, none.
    Iv'e been busy and did not see this post.

Ben, this is a GreenFuelH2O cell and the plates are small. He has a 5.7 liter engine so I figured he needed just under 3 LPM. Those cells run hot and I figured 5-8 amps max per stack. He would need up to 10 stacks to be safe. So we went a little bigger to compensate. So why is that WAY TOOOOOOOO BIG?

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Sod ;
    As some others pointed out you may want to watch your exhaust temp., but I'm not sure yet that there is a seriousness to this as yet because I'm still working on that. I've ran my Cavalier a while with this method and had no problems. Actually got 129 mpg that way. But that took me to another drawing board for better, that hasn't made its way in the car yet. So good luck catching up.
    So .... you were adjusting/varing fuel pump pressure via a PWM and adding HHO to compensate and you were getting 129mpg
    Green Fuel H20.. Dual "38" plate dry cells

Dual Batteries

Dual 50 amp current limiting PWM`s

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

HHO Connection Mac Daddy Flashback arrestor

Dual HHO Connection Bobbler/arrestor

Green Fuel H20 Dual map sensor enhancer

Fuelsaver-mpg Digital DEFIE

30amp PWM fuel pump voltage controler

I tried a few things with the O'2 and other typical things and just couldn't get what I wanted out of the HHO, when I knew I could get more. Read here;
    http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....ighlight=posts
    and;
    http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=183

Yes its a lot to read but it'll catch you up !
    Hail HHO.

WOW thanks Madsceintest for the read tons of good info, that surly deserves a sticky.

Post # 12 16 37 39 40 42 is what caught my eye and this is were I need to pay the most attention to. You talked allot about heat under lean conditions, but we have to remember what type of fuel we are using and pump gas at a low octane rating burns hot hot hot. Than we we throw a lean mixture into combustion with HHO now Houston we got a problem just as you stated over and over again. Thats why it is so important to run a fuel that burns cool with a very low flash point and a high octane rating>>>> Alcohol..... than combined with HHO is what I am after.
    Have you seen HHO first hand in the event of a melt down, I mean damage to valve train piston cylinder walls ext do to a lean condition ? is this something we must pay close attention two or is this something that just could happen, I mean shoot I have built motors that anything could happen and it usually does but that never has stopped me. Thanks again !!!!

Dual Batteries

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

Read this on the use of Alcohol. Pros and cons. Cost and the requirement of twice the amount of fuel is just some of the cons. One pro is slower burn so adding HHO will bring things closer to normal. Read it and you will possibly get some ideas and more understanding what is involved and how to balance things.

http://www.turbofast.com.au/racefuel2.html
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Thanks for the link, I most diffidently no the pros = alcohol for fuel... been doing it for many years. Here is a pic of my last rig that I built, back in 2004 I was studying alternative fuels, this was back when HHO Jar generators were hot and only a few were going with dry cells. There was not a hole lot of information out there and I started playing with alcohol for fuel. Soon after Alcohol came to the mid west in the form of E85 Big OIL and all there scare tactics came up with all this bogus info and suppressed it as much as they could however I new better than that and I started distilling for fuel and that brings me were I am today.

http://still

Dual Batteries

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

I'm not sure what you got out of all of what I'm working on. The alcohol that I use is strictly for antifreeze purposes. Also, leaning out my fuel didn't seem to bother my temperature in the exhaust much as running HHO in the first place brought my engine temp.(coolant) down at least 15 degrees. I checked this several times just to be sure.
    As of yet I haven't seen any damaged caused by the use of HHO directly or indirectly. I have seen it clean very well though.
    Hail HHO.