Thread: 95 Honda Accord W/ HHO

95 Honda Accord W/ HHO

Hey All,

So I am a newbie here to HHO but am willing to try something new and would like try a HHO kit on my car.

What do you think would be the best kit to start with on my car?
    Has anyone else tried putting one on a similar honda?

Here are my specs:
    2.2 L VTEC
    Current MPG 30 HWY/ 22 CITY

it work

1997 Honda acorrd, with out hho city 29 Hiway 37, with hho went city 38mpg, Hiway 49mpg, city 31% increase Hiway 32% increased, good luck ! only two type of hho on the market 0ne work one doesn't work, have get one is work.

You forgot to tell him he needs to learn about the O2 system on that Honda so he can treat them to assist with the gain and how much HHO required for the engine displacement .

Quote Originally Posted by shinghi View Post
    Hey All,

So I am a newbie here to HHO but am willing to try something new and would like try a HHO kit on my car.

What do you think would be the best kit to start with on my car?
    Has anyone else tried putting one on a similar honda?

Here are my specs:
    2.2 L VTEC
    Current MPG 30 HWY/ 22 CITY

hi, my tip to you is first learn about tuning then buy a VAFC1, install it and learn everything about controlling your car with it then build a efficient HHO system and port it to your intake manifold then tune as lean as you can. have fun tuning, thats what hho is all about

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_efficient View Post
    hi, my tip to you is first learn about tuning then buy a VAFC1, install it and learn everything about controlling your car with it then build a efficient HHO system and port it to your intake manifold then tune as lean as you can. have fun tuning, thats what hho is all about
    I tried using the search function with these forums, but it doesn't well wor maybe I am doing something wrong. Is there a thread or site where one can learn about tuning the unit to lean the fuel? Do you dial it or is it programmed into a chip and you install it? I really want to see how lean I can go with an Infiniti Nissan p11 g20 Sentra before the engine starts to overheat. Looking for the right program or unit or whatever is available to do it with.