Thread: HHO Electricity Generator (like a Honda Generator)

HHO Electricity Generator (like a Honda Generator)

Has anyone played around with this?

Laws of physics are pretty clear about this, but I'm still curious about it.

You mean like this:

Oh come on Mike!
    You know that that is impossible without a little "extra help". It was pretty clear where the help was coming from too... At 2:14 when he's pushing the cart through the hallway, look at the unmistakable outline in the obscured glass of the office behind him... Yep, ol' Baelzebub hisself. I'm thinkin' that when you're in league with the debil, he wants to keep a close eye on the enterprise.. You know, bein' that all those laws of physics were violated an' all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Running a small engine is not a problem as the link below will show you. But making enough watts to feed the reactor with some to spare has so far evaded most with out some other source of energy including HHO to help things along. Mike in the video that you posted there are many things that could be happening like the bubbler being alcohol or some other carbon based clear fuel, and the fumes are also feeding the engine assisting the HHO. It is not clear proof until someone with some can duplicate it etc. That I doubt will ever happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itSOX...yer_embedded#!

This one takes if I remember about 700 watts just to run. I have to admit this is an excellent job though.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .