Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Draw Questions 25plate cell (2004WRX)

I do have a milage chip installed thats keeps an eye on the manifold temp and O2 sensor.

and thanks for clearing up that 2 stacks i can double the amp draw !

I'm going to try and hit the 35 amp mark (maybe around 14-15% NaOH) and see if i can get 2.5LPM. do you think that will be enough to make a diff with the chip?

When it comes to mileage chips I am afraid I would be guessing. I really have no idea. I can only report what others have experienced, which is sometimes it does and some times it doesn't. If it does not work go to less than .5 lpm and reset the computer.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Alkaline, your engine is 2.0 liters ?

If YES, start with only .250 LPM and reset the ECU.

Formula: 0.125 * 2.0 = 0.250

I know, 0.250 LPM is very low but make the test. I obtain very goods results in this way with my Civic Si 1.7 VTEC. I inject only 0.230 LPM
    Civic Si 4 doors 2004, 1.7 liters V-TEC
    5N2 reactor
    CCPWM @ 7 amp
    1 Gal Capacity
    ~2% NaOH
    Waterless Peat Moss Bubbler

that is veryyyy low? Is yours turbo as well? I think the turbo on the WRX is setting me back in HHo gains..

Quebecker, Lets look a little closer at your results. Your car is known, when everything is working right, to exceed the 34 mpg that the company claims. Also are you using the Canadian gallon 4.55 liters or US gallon 3.79 lters the difference is 760 ml.

Now because a family member has a 2010 civic that gets with mixed driving 40 mpg US on a regular basis.

Here is some more info on reported mpg on the Honda 1.7 liter

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find....hicle&id=19590

I bring all this up just so there is no misunderstanding. Some vehicles do make some gains with no electronics and small amounts of HHO. The data I have collected shows it is some where between 2 to 7 miles per gallon. If you took an average of all vehicles tried without leaning the number is a very small number. The problem is there is a larger number of vehicles that get no gains on the same amount of HHO per liter of engine size and all will get better if tuned with the right amount of HHO to a lean mixture. The range of improvement far exceeds the 2-7 mpg in a lot of cases but still is not consistent across all engines or makes and models due to engine condition and a host of other things.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Carter,

For some clarification, I actually used a gallon United States as a measure of conversion. Also, my car is a Civic 2004 EX (If in Canada / United States in EX) 1.7l VTEC Automatic.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Quebecker, Lets look a little closer at your results. Your car is known, when everything is working right, to exceed the 34 mpg that the company claims. Also are you using the Canadian gallon 4.55 liters or US gallon 3.79 lters the difference is 760 ml.

Now because a family member has a 2010 civic that gets with mixed driving 40 mpg US on a regular basis.

Here is some more info on reported mpg on the Honda 1.7 liter

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find....hicle&id=19590

I bring all this up just so there is no misunderstanding. Some vehicles do make some gains with no electronics and small amounts of HHO. The data I have collected shows it is some where between 2 to 7 miles per gallon. If you took an average of all vehicles tried without leaning the number is a very small number. The problem is there is a larger number of vehicles that get no gains on the same amount of HHO per liter of engine size and all will get better if tuned with the right amount of HHO to a lean mixture. The range of improvement far exceeds the 2-7 mpg in a lot of cases but still is not consistent across all engines or makes and models due to engine condition and a host of other things.
    5N2 reactor
    CCPWM @ 7 amp
    1 Gal Capacity
    ~2% NaOH

That is good. I am very interested to see if gains hold over time. Lots of good information can be obtained by your testing. Are you still using MMO in the bubbler? This actually allows you to use more HHO without electronics because the para in the the HHO attaches itself to the hydrocarbon vapor formed and it gets consumed in the combustion chamber adding to the mix of things. Also the highest reported mileage on your vehicle is more than the average. Keep us informed as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    That is good. I am very interested to see if gains hold over time. Lots of good information can be obtained by your testing. Are you still using MMO in the bubbler? This actually allows you to use more HHO without electronics because the para in the the HHO attaches itself to the hydrocarbon vapor formed and it gets consumed in the combustion chamber adding to the mix of things. Also the highest reported mileage on your vehicle is more than the average. Keep us informed as time goes on.
    Yes, MMO is perfect for our climate . We still have temperatures -15°C at night and -5°C during the day.
    5N2 reactor
    CCPWM @ 7 amp
    1 Gal Capacity
    ~2% NaOH