Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HHO in carburretor Vehicles

@sodbuster
    well we are thinking "not to open up the carbs" cause it takes a lot of time, thanks for the info though

@myoldyourgold
    hmm, that makes sense. let us try on a car and will let you people know as well.

@biofarmer 93
    thanks a lot, your reply almost answers all my questions .

hho

video of a 3SFE running on HHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBbHBbZruYI

Quote Originally Posted by sabretooth View Post
    @biofarmer 93
    thanks a lot, your reply almost answers all my questions .
    Sabre,
    I've gone back and re-read your questions several times now to see if I missed anything. The only questions of yours that I almost answered must just be the ones you almost asked...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone who is really serious about running there 4 or 6 cylinder vehicle that has a carburetor here is what I use and found it the simplest solution but not the cheapest. I swap out the carb for a Mikuni Super BN. These are down draft carburetors and are very easy to work on and many sizes of jets are available. The high speed air adjusting screw gives you the ability to get these dialed in with very little trouble. I have one on a Chrysler slant 6 and another one on a pinto 4 banger engine. Both are in farm equipment running extremely lean mixtures now for a couple of year with no problems. The savings of fuel with these two engines are through the roof. For larger displacement engines you might need two carbs to get enough A/F in. Here is a PDF on this carburetor.

http://www.mikuni.com/pdf/sbn_manual.pdf

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

hey Sabre evr take apart the inlet after where the HHO goes in? id assume you have plenty of electrolyte INSIDE :/ unless the video doesnt show what youre using to stop the electrolyte from splashing into the intake hose?

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    hey Sabre evr take apart the inlet after where the HHO goes in? id assume you have plenty of electrolyte INSIDE :/ unless the video doesnt show what youre using to stop the electrolyte from splashing into the intake hose?
    that's a very well point highlighted by you, what we usually do is cut a PVC pipe according to the space available, it can be anything from 3inches to 10 inches (just like a dynamite charge cartridge) then we put end caps on either sides and drill a hole and put nozzles on them for gas in through reservoir and gas out to inlet. It is placed in a way that in-case some water is sucked in , it never makes its way to the inlet and when you turn off the engine the water in vaporizer goes back to the reservoir. Also we give a loop to the inlet pipe below the engine inlet so that water bubbles can remain in the loop rather than being sucked in.
    Also i have another solution that is a paper based Fuel filter (common in older vehicles) it is transparent and it is placed below the air inlet so gravity doesn't play its part and the water is never sucked in. the solution cost almost $1 dollar and we have found it to be perfect. It works as an extra safety as well.

I am attaching pictures for reference
    Some pictures are of installation and some are of vaporizer.

having upload problems, i think its tricky to post pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Sabre,
    I've gone back and re-read your questions several times now to see if I missed anything. The only questions of yours that I almost answered must just be the ones you almost asked...
    lol, and thanks again