Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HHO in carburretor Vehicles

I noticed in your video that you are not using a bubbler or dryer. You are going to cause engine damage with all those vapors going directly into your engine!

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    I noticed in your video that you are not using a bubbler or dryer. You are going to cause engine damage with all those vapors going directly into your engine!
    well, the blubber is inside the reservoir and we did installed a drier afterwards, but i am unable to upload pictures here. don't know whats the problem.

a bubblers not realy a bubbler if its INSIDE the resevoir. A bubbler is supposed to be a first step to remove electrolyte out of your production gas. The dryer will help but id do both if i were you. What kind of dryer are you using?

I have always had a problem with why people bubble the HHO through the reservoir. It was originally thought this would protect the reactor encase of a back fire, which it would, but would spread electrolyte all over what ever was near especially without a flash pot if a flash back made it that far and destroyed the reservoir. The solution is to protect your caustic reservoir with a separate bubbler that protects both the reservoir and the reactor encase of a flash back. This still does not eliminate the flash pots and flash back arrestors. The second bubbler has a number of functions. It cleans/neutralizes the HHO of alkaline, prevents flash back form going any farther, and adds needed back pressure to the system. Bubbling the HHO through the electrolyte just picks up more electrolyte and cause the bubbler to work more to do its job or with out a bubbler puts more electrolyte into the engine. There is absolutely no reason to bubble through the electrolyte in the reservoir. Just put it in the top. Any liquid drops into the reservoir and the gas goes out the top. I use an additional trap that the bottom is above the high/full mark in the reservoir and it traps moisture and any electrolyte that might get splashed out going up or down steep hills and returns to the bottom of the reservoir.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Man! I have got to make a flashback arrestor! My bubbler has a restricted opening which makes it harder for stuff to splash all the way up to its top, so I guess I am safe there. Can steel wool be used instead of brass wool to construct the Flashback Arrestor?
    Also, my HHO is being sucked into the ported and manifold vacuum openings -doesn't this cut down the changes of having a flashback?

This works great ...................... It's from a welding supply shop. It's the oxy/acet. flashback arrestor.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

This is a transparent excellent quality fuel filter that can be easily found from auto spare parts shops. We just put it in a way that when you turn off the car, due to gravity the electrolyte goes back in the reservoir or you can open the reservoir cap to release the pressure (incase HHO attached to the vacuum hose)

(upload of file failed Again), let me put them on flickr then put a link here.

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    I have always had a problem with why people bubble the HHO through the reservoir. It was originally thought this would protect the reactor encase of a back fire, which it would, but would spread electrolyte all over what ever was near especially without a flash pot if a flash back made it that far and destroyed the reservoir. The solution is to protect your caustic reservoir with a separate bubbler that protects both the reservoir and the reactor encase of a flash back. This still does not eliminate the flash pots and flash back arrestors. The second bubbler has a number of functions. It cleans/neutralizes the HHO of alkaline, prevents flash back form going any farther, and adds needed back pressure to the system. Bubbling the HHO through the electrolyte just picks up more electrolyte and cause the bubbler to work more to do its job or with out a bubbler puts more electrolyte into the engine. There is absolutely no reason to bubble through the electrolyte in the reservoir. Just put it in the top. Any liquid drops into the reservoir and the gas goes out the top. I use an additional trap that the bottom is above the high/full mark in the reservoir and it traps moisture and any electrolyte that might get splashed out going up or down steep hills and returns to the bottom of the reservoir.

The pictures of the install are uploaded at link

Thanks for the reference Bio! I will have to check this out. If I remember clearly though, it has been said that regular FAs do not work for HHO. Did you test this FA? (I think your answer will be yes, but I gotta ask. Please humour me.)

Hey sabretooth! You put hho on a VVTi engine!? How's that working out? What is the make/model of the car and it's engine specs? I wanna know how much of a difference hho makes on these engines and how much fuss you have with the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    Thanks for the reference Bio! I will have to check this out. If I remember clearly though, it has been said that regular FAs do not work for HHO. Did you test this FA? (I think your answer will be yes, but I gotta ask. Please humour me.)

Hey sabretooth! You put hho on a VVTi engine!? How's that working out? What is the make/model of the car and it's engine specs? I wanna know how much of a difference hho makes on these engines and how much fuss you have with the computer.
    I am using a Digital EFIE and everything seems to be fine, its a 1nz-fe from a toyota corolla 2012 (Pak versions have smaller engines).

I must add here that this o2 sensor thing sucks, a 4A-FE without an o2 sensor is giving better mileage than a 4A-FE with a wide-band o2 sensor. I have no idea why the manufacturers installed it in the first place. One actually ends up burning more fuel and polluting the environment when the o2 sensor is in place.
    a K6A is a suzuki engine 660cc and it gives 13km/ltr , it has 2 o2 sensors. A suzuki g15 is a 1500cc engine and has no o2 sensor and it gives same mileage.