well I am about to start the project as soon as I get my hands on a 3D Printer

just a reminder its not being USED as an HHO generator , just collecing and seperating the hydrogen that would normally be produced during its charging / discharging , then storing it for a backup power generator :P

I am using nickle foam and printing out plastic mesh insulators / HH Collectors
and locating in between the Iron plates

Downside being the O is going to make the nickle rust out faster

so pretty much every cell will have an HH and O collector
( piping will be like an aqurium setup )

system will be built like an HH0 Dry cell
figured contruction Type add on AMP as I need it to grow
downside being the shell will have to be positive and I was wanting to make it Negitive
but because the Ni has to be the cathode and hell expensive its being kept in the centre and least amount of it being used

H2O
HH0 generator
HH = + Anode hydrogen
O = - Cathode oxygen
bubbles are hydrogen and oxygen. The negatively charged hydrogen will be drawn to the anode and the oxygen to the cathode. The cathode should be thicker than the anode as the oxygen will cause it to erode

Ni-Fe
nickel(III) hydroxide as cathode
iron as anode
potassium hydroxide as electrolyte.
Nickel sulphate and Ferrous sulphide are added to the active material.

Ni = - Cathode oxygen
Fe = + Anode hydrogen

Cathode -
The cathode is the negatively charged electrode.
The cathode attracts cations or positive charge.
The cathode is the source of electrons or an electron donor. It may accept positive charge.
Because the cathode may generate electrons, which typically are the electrical species doing the actual movement, it may be said that cathodes generate charge or that current moves from the cathode to the anode. This can be confusing, because the direction of current would be defined by the way a positive charge would move. Just remember, any movement of charged particles is current.
Anode +
The anode is the positively charged electrode.
The anode attracts electrons or anions.
The anode may be a source of positive charge or an electron acceptor.