Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: simple...whats the best kit available?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceguy4 View Post
    ...thoughts?
    Thanks ...time is a factor for me now.. my spring and summer affords little time to "tinker" For my first unit I will have to purchase or wait. actually I NEED proof of concept. I kinda like from the "show me state"
    Exactly what concept do you think needs to be proved? Not trying to bust your beans here Ice, but I'm afraid you're going to have to be specific.. You need just a hair over 1 lpm for your engine and darn near anybody's reactor will do that much. Electronics? There is a member here, HHOElectronics, that has done just about a miracle in that area- check these out and PM him, he'll be able to dial you in on exactly what you need for your year/model-- http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=7522

Other than this I don't know what you need to hear- nothing in this arena offers guarantees and nothing is plug-n-play. The 19 plate reactor kit from HHOConnection.com is a good place to start- just toss out 3 of the neutral plates and one of the power plates and get all the rest media blasted and you're good to go with a [-nnnnnn+nnnnnn-] (2 stack, 6 neutral) reactor that won't need a PWM and will make all the HHO you need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    Simon, the link you posted show a desent cell for durobility If you buy one of those I would make Mod's to the plate like sandblasting and change were the inlet holes are located. Or you could just build your own that would be even better than you can currently buy on the market today. "D"

Thank you for the advice darrel.. How long have you been building cells? Do you have current installs?