Thread: College Kid with a dream

College Kid with a dream

Scrap Parts for sale- pretty cheap

I say that title humorously but Im looking to sell a few things from my cell. I've spent quite a bit of money on this project to get a better understanding of the systems but have come into issues with my cell. I created the Smack's Booster wet cell but do not have all the resources for it. So I'm will to sell the cell parts for anyone who wants to salvage them and create a cell of their own. I'm going to buy a dry cell since my experiment is mostly to see what things can increase my gas efficiency. Fortunately, whoever wants these will be getting a deal with them if they know where to go from there.
    This can be done directly through paypal or Ill set up a post on eBay for you if thats what you prefer.
    The items included are

16 Stainless Steel wall plate covers for the cell (2 have been partially indented)
    3/8" SS nuts and nylon washers and 3/16" nylon washers
    3/16" Nylon rod (It called for a bigger threaded rod but I was not able to drill holes into it)
    The actual PVC cell, sealed with terminals for the electrical connections and brass connections for the HHO.
    A PVC bubbler, connected from the bottom and exits through the top with brass connections.
    1/4" Plastic tubing from Cell to bubbler

The actual things of value are the plates and the cell itself. Attachment 2117

I will sell all this for $30. I ended up paying over $100 for everything that I will replace with a dry cell and bubbler but have decided that because of the tools and resources I don't have at my disposal that it would be better to jump straight to the road tests.

Thanks,

SJR

$30 is a steal for what you have here! I am interested!
    If you are willing to make an ebay post and link it to me, I will purchase your stuff!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270950931324...#ht_500wt_1107

heres the link. sorry I had to throw in a shipping fee since its quite expensive to send. But either way, you're still getting everything altogether cheaper than you would running around town buying them all.

thanks for your interest.

Not a problem, its still a great deal! I am "joeltryintobuyit" on ebay. Can't wait to get the package! Thanks Sj!