Thread: cell output facts and my 99 tacoma 2.7

cell output facts and my 99 tacoma 2.7

Hi.
    green fuel H2O..GFx2 31 cell is rated by both HHO connection rate it "up to 6.5 LPM".... and GF rates it "4 LPM" ...yet Mike from HHO shows just that cell putting out 1 LPM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6xRurlaHs I understand the % electrolite will alter is as well as amps of current. at 6.5 LPM wouldent it be pushing steam? BTW. I just ordered this cell for my 1999 tacoma 2.7 L 4banger. I have been getting 20mpg on a good day...generaly 18 in the winter. I just installed an Autel Maxi trip computer to help me tune in the HHO. The guy who turned me on to this reccomended it and it seems prudent. I plan a "smith like" attack. that said any help in the electronics would be nice. do i have wide band O2 sensors? both have 4 wires to them. I assume I have no MAP but do have a MAF.

Are you sure you have wide band for the pre cat O2? if you are positive you need to treat them accordingly. Either way wide band or narrow you need to treat them. do not go over the .5lpm per 1 liter of eng displacement, going less is even better. I've found is to keep the system cool to produced the ideal hydrogen for gain.
    If you run that cell I highly recommend you have a 1.5 to 2 gal reservoir, either dual or single reservoir. this is because that cell is big and it will generate heat fast with a small reservoir like the one in Mike's video. Again let me stress keeping the system cool, that's with large volume reservoir.
    Oh yeah, imports like Toyota's don't like the MAF mess with, focus on the O2 first. When you see the gain record all the data from the cell, amps draw, cell temp, solution mixture and OAT. this is so you can duplicate so when the solution is at the high mixture due to long usage, you can re-fill accordingly with just DW or light mixture of solution. I found for every 1k miles you can add just DW, after 1K re-fill with half strenght solution. I just confused you didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceguy4 View Post
    Hi.
    green fuel H2O..GFx2 31 cell is rated by both HHO connection rate it "up to 6.5 LPM".... and GF rates it "4 LPM" ...yet Mike from HHO shows just that cell putting out 1 LPM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6xRurlaHs I understand the % electrolite will alter is as well as amps of current. at 6.5 LPM wouldent it be pushing steam? BTW. I just ordered this cell for my 1999 tacoma 2.7 L 4banger. I have been getting 20mpg on a good day...generaly 18 in the winter. I just installed an Autel Maxi trip computer to help me tune in the HHO. The guy who turned me on to this reccomended it and it seems prudent. I plan a "smith like" attack. that said any help in the electronics would be nice. do i have wide band O2 sensors? both have 4 wires to them. I assume I have no MAP but do have a MAF.
    OK,
    You just ordered at least twice the reactor you need. Some things that are not apparent in the video are; that it is a 5 neutral reactor, that the plates are not media blasted, that the electrolyte is no where near as strong as it needs to be.
    As an aside, why did you start another thread?
    Anyway, you may not get an answer about Tacoma O2 sensors here- I suggest you also join a a Toyota Tacoma forum.. You don't think I was born into this world with genetic memories of my 1989 Ford F350 diesel do you? No, I joined a forum for that specifically and it has been easily as helpful as this one. Did you contact user "HHOElectronics" as I suggested in your previous thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ice,

May I jump in here as a "Greenhorn" and give you my 2 cents for what it is worth.

You are on a new fronter, maybe not new to Koya and Bio but guys like us it can be confusing... my head never stops spinning, and pay attention to there advise they have already gone down the road we are traveling and they helped me when i had no one to turn to.... thanks guys!!

Anyways Ice I want to share what I have learned so far and you can apply it to your goal. First let me say this I think you have chosen a outstanding cell. The cell I bought from Green fuel is basically the same one just a tad bit bigger. From what I have learned so far is that running a cell at idle being able to control HHO and heat is far more important than having a cell to small and over running it. Also having a large cell means now you have a nice torch

FLASH BACK ARRESTER = A MUST!!!!! contact Mike at HHO connection and watch his torch video.

Take it for what it is worth I have no reason to give false information. My mpg has doubled running the components in my sig.

Same thing on your PMW, go with a top of the line Constant Current PWM, it is so important to have control over voltage run away and with a quality CCPWM you now are in control over your cell.

Supply tank = go as big as you passably can and run clear lines so you can monitor flow ..... very important.

Bubbler/stripper a must !!! stripping the electrolysis out of the HHO once it leaves the cell or you will deal with corrosion/engine damage.... duel bubbler's/strippers may be something you want to think about.

Your 02 sensors, from what I have read almost all 1999 Toyota`s and up are wide band. Take Bio`s advise and contact HHO Electronics and there you will be directed to www.fuelsavermpg.com were your EFIE can be purchased they also have a forum were all the FAQ can be addressed. I hope I'm not stepping on anybodies toes here but I just went through the same process and fuel-saver is were I ended up... and were I made my purchase. I also went back in forth on emails with fuel-saver and was instructed to witch EFIE was the right one for my application, tech support is a must.

Dual map sensor enhancer is a must, you need to have control with fuel mixture via the enhancer and compensate with HHO this is were MPG is at.

Read read read and do your homework and watch every video you can get your hands on, don't listen to the no sayers and pay no attention to trolls and shills, remember this... we are nothing more than a cash cow to the oil company's and they cant stand what we are doing.

Greg
    Green Fuel H20.. Dual "38" plate dry cells

Dual Batteries

Dual 50 amp current limiting PWM`s

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

HHO Connection Mac Daddy Flashback arrestor

Dual HHO Connection Bobbler/arrestor

Green Fuel H20 Dual map sensor enhancer

Fuelsaver-mpg Digital DEFIE

30amp PWM fuel pump voltage controler

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Ice,

May I jump in here as a "Greenhorn" and give you my 2 cents for what it is worth.

You are on a new fronter, maybe not new to Koya and Bio but guys like us it can be confusing... my head never stops spinning, and pay attention to there advise they have already gone down the road we are traveling and they helped me when i had no one to turn to.... thanks guys!!

Anyways Ice I want to share what I have learned so far and you can apply it to your goal. First let me say this I think you have chosen a outstanding cell. The cell I bought from Green fuel is basically the same one just a tad bit bigger. From what I have learned so far is that running a cell at idle being able to control HHO and heat is far more important than having a cell to small and over running it. Also having a large cell means now you have a nice torch

FLASH BACK ARRESTER = A MUST!!!!! contact Mike at HHO connection and watch his torch video.

Take it for what it is worth I have no reason to give false information. My mpg has doubled running the components in my sig.

Same thing on your PMW, go with a top of the line Constant Current PWM, it is so important to have control over voltage run away and with a quality CCPWM you now are in control over your cell.

Supply tank = go as big as you passably can and run clear lines so you can monitor flow ..... very important.

Bubbler/stripper a must !!! stripping the electrolysis out of the HHO once it leaves the cell or you will deal with corrosion/engine damage.... duel bubbler's/strippers may be something you want to think about.

Your 02 sensors, from what I have read almost all 1999 Toyota`s and up are wide band. Take Bio`s advise and contact HHO Electronics and there you will be directed to www.fuelsavermpg.com were your EFIE can be purchased they also have a forum were all the FAQ can be addressed. I hope I'm not stepping on anybodies toes here but I just went through the same process and fuel-saver is were I ended up... and were I made my purchase. I also went back in forth on emails with fuel-saver and was instructed to witch EFIE was the right one for my application, tech support is a must.

Dual map sensor enhancer is a must, you need to have control with fuel mixture via the enhancer and compensate with HHO this is were MPG is at.

Read read read and do your homework and watch every video you can get your hands on, don't listen to the no sayers and pay no attention to trolls and shills, remember this... we are nothing more than a cash cow to the oil company's and they cant stand what we are doing.

Greg
    Well, if anything you'll take out of this post is from this Sodbuster reply. I've worked with Mike from Fuel Saver and post on his forum now and then with EFIE's when I was focused on gas and still do when it comes to EFIE. Now that I am working with veriable displacement programmer that eleminated the O2 from cars (prototype) I can only say. Go there and as mentioned read.

OOOPS I apologize hhoelectronics my fault, after going back trying figure out what happened, turned out it was Evolution HHO is were I went to and at the middle of there page it says HHO Electronics in BIG letters and in small letters of to the side at the top of the page it says Evolution HHO. I really thought I was on your Webb sight "HHOellectronics" and that is who I thought I was trading with...My fault it was a honest mistake and I am sorry for being misleading.

Please don't hold it against me now that I no who you are, next time i need something i will give you first call
    Green Fuel H20.. Dual "38" plate dry cells

Dual Batteries

Dual 50 amp current limiting PWM`s

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

HHO Connection Mac Daddy Flashback arrestor

Dual HHO Connection Bobbler/arrestor

Green Fuel H20 Dual map sensor enhancer

Fuelsaver-mpg Digital DEFIE

30amp PWM fuel pump voltage controler

hhoelectronics is a manufacture of one of the best tuning devices on the market. It is sold by a number of dealers and has a proven record. It takes into consideration the O2's MAP/MAF IAT and CTS. There is nothing offered by Fuel Saver MPG that matches this product. A different version with some added features will be coming out as soon as testing is complete. This will also work with Diesels with O2 sensors and a separate unit for diesels with no O2 sensors but are electronically injected.

Koyo1893 Ben, I will be happy to send you one when all testing is complete out of the first production run to test. You will find this solves the problems that you have had adjusting the MAF/MAP. Unless all sensors are in sink the computer is smart enough to figure out that something is not right and does its own thing.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Well, I have tried to contact HHOconnection directly. I tried to purchase from him but his site would not allow me to purchase with a credit card...only paypal. I then tried to e-mail them directly yesterday...no reply...I Private massaged him yesterday...no answer. I have been in contact with an e-bay seller...no reply. I contacted yet another seller and no reply.
    I must be "richard"....

Some how this site "ate " my PM to HHO as I cant find it now.. I kinda feel like the stars are aligning and conspiring aganst me.... I'll try again