up and running on one O2 sensor with LC-1 and MAP under control A-OK by my DFA. Fuelsaver MAF cntlr problematic, turn it on and the motor totally dies. Fuelsaver says it works with GM, so going to do a piggy-back of the MAF signal and scope it. Maybe just defective. Got a spare so can swap it out. hho4free site says to not bother with the MAF if it freq based, just do the MAP...

Running narrow band curve in LC-1 moved to lean side by just .04v, getting suspicious fluctuations of power as I monitor the AFR bouncing too much between 14.5 and 16. Gas pedal pressure steady under mild pull, I can feel the car acceleration fluctuate in sync with the AFR. Power seems to peak when the AFR peaks (lean). I think that is good. No improvement in mileage yet.

Getting P0135 code every start up after clearing on my scangauge. Once cleared it goes away for that cycle. However I think I am stuck on the low end of the learning cycle of the PCM, takes 100+ mi. to settle in to the environment I think after every code clear. This is just the heater wires to the narrow band sensor disconnected since the LC-1 has taken that over since I decided to install it by substituted a wide-band in place of the narrow band. You either use the same O2 sensor installation bung or have to get another one welded on, nosirree-bob to that.

Here is what I think is going on. My post cat O2 sensor is in a battle with my LC-1 and the PCM is fluctuating between the 2. Just a WAG on my part... So got my work cut out, going to try to drive the post-cat O2 signal with the same output from my LC-1. Then hook up the old narrow band heater wires in parallel with the post-cat sensor heater wires and steal that impedance info feeding it into the PCM. I feel like I am in the novel "Of Mice and Men".

found that the lc1 high time constant filter I selected, on the sensor caused the pulsing acceleration, sped it up a bit.