Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: separator membrain, what material?

Use a wide band O2 sensor and gauge. I think it is misleading to say there is more O2 but that is what is understood. That is also what the O2 sensor shows. I think it is a ratio of O2 to other gases and junk in the exhaust which makes it look like more O2 when actually it less of the everything else. To really know you will need to use a gas spectrometer.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

So, have you yourself made and observed these measurements? If not, do you have reference to someone who did?

Rusty, I use a wide band O2 sensor and gauge to tune with. So yes. I have not had the exhaust analyzed with a gas spectrometer. This is a common problem when using HHO the computer wants dump more fuel because it thinks there is a lean condition based on the O2 single. This can be looked at in two ways less pollutes so more O2 or more O2. If you have any ideas on this, post them.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Well guys I know it's been a while. I have nothing to show you for my time. I've been hit with several things that put my gen on the back burner. I did source some uncoated nylon. It's 1.1 oz, $9.25 per yard (63" wide). And I found a company that will cut it for me. I can have the nylon shipped to them and they will then cut it and ship the membranes and anything left over to me. I still have to finish my CAD file and make doubly sure it's all correct before I do this. I would hate to do all this only to get them in my hands and find out I designed the the things wrong. I'm going to have them make my gaskets too.
    BTW, I'm building a 7 cell 8 plate dry generator. I have the plates, but realized I didn't leave any room to connect my power leads. so I'll be getting two more made with power tabs. I might make a third so later i can double the cells.