Thread: Best HHO chip?

Best HHO chip?

Right now I have a Volo chip in my car but I'm not too fond of it. It did not save fuel before and so what I was really paying for was just the fact that it allowed me to run and HHO system without throwing a check engine light or using up more gas. I'm sure I have it hooked up right but the thing doesn't turn off when the car is off. The site said some cars just don't turn off the chip. But I'm thinking of taking the chip out and returning it and buying a different one, possibly less expensive.
    Anyone have any good ones that work for my 97 accord?
    I gotta fool everything which is why the Volo chip was my best option as far as I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by sjrobinson View Post
    Right now I have a Volo chip in my car but I'm not too fond of it. It did not save fuel before and so what I was really paying for was just the fact that it allowed me to run and HHO system without throwing a check engine light or using up more gas. I'm sure I have it hooked up right but the thing doesn't turn off when the car is off. The site said some cars just don't turn off the chip. But I'm thinking of taking the chip out and returning it and buying a different one, possibly less expensive.
    Anyone have any good ones that work for my 97 accord?
    I gotta fool everything which is why the Volo chip was my best option as far as I knew.
    Is it an FS2 HHO edition VOLO performance chip? I have big problems driving my 2003 Mazda on the HHO supplement without the chip (here is my post about it http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=8039 ). Looking forward to buy one, but not sure anymore about the VOLO - too much of contradictory information about it.