Thread: Perpetual motion

Perpetual motion

I have a question that has the world over in debate.............

People claim you can not have a perpetual motion power making anything, CORRECT. You can't break the first two laws of thermodynamics !

SO WHAT DO WE LIVE ON ?????

What makes our planet "RUN" ?

Why the H3ll do we continue to be keep in the dark by these money hungry suppressive politicians and the oil industry....................... I'm ****ed..............

Methernitha, what do you think?
    Stan Meyers, what do you think?
    Nikola Tesla, what do you think?

These are all people who had the desire and mind to get the answers they sought and knew something was there beyond what we are feed to believe. Anything is possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who's going to be the one to bring these to light world wide without being crushed? Not just available on the net to those who "might be interested", but really put it out main-stream to crush governments. How do you really get past them making you look like a crackpot? Not that any of the governments in light right now are worth a crap anyhow. If the world over had free fuels and electric what would we do ??????????????

Fight over air and water! I guess....
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

***** Five stars Madsceintist and five more to boot*****

This country is powered by oil.... jets, tractor trailers, transportation heavy equipment, and if it don't run on fossil fuels than it is generated via nuclear power or hydro power plants. Nuclear power has got to be one of the most bone head ideas .... and as Einstein said it`s one hell of a way to boil water. This country is in serious trouble right now and if folks don't start waking up and putting a stop to this energy greed " drill drill drill frack frack frack " and lets fire up another nuclear power plant, our kids and grand kids don't have a flipping chance. The Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant is nothing more than a run away freight train if this thing is not Entombed right now today tomorrow were looking at a very grim future...http://youtu.be/4ITrXVJMKeQ and to top it all of our earth is going through some Major dynamics. Earth quakes , weather patterns and ice melts are a huge roll player right now and there is "no stopping it. Our earth is constantly adjusting and re adjusting itself and it can only take so much abuse, and if we don't change our way of thought were done!!

We run this country on 125 year old fossil fuel technology just think if we all had to utilize 125 year old communication technology? whats up with that!! But the folks that run this country and there greed keep us strapped to this ridicules fossil fuel technology, I no and you no there is a much better way to do it and thats why were here.

"Nice post Madsceintest" lets all share our ideas and pay no attention to the shills and no sayers.

Greg
    Green Fuel H20.. Dual "38" plate dry cells

Dual Batteries

Dual 50 amp current limiting PWM`s

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

HHO Connection Mac Daddy Flashback arrestor

Dual HHO Connection Bobbler/arrestor

Green Fuel H20 Dual map sensor enhancer

Fuelsaver-mpg Digital DEFIE

30amp PWM fuel pump voltage controler

The Testatika of Paul Bauman in the Methernitha community is real, and is still stumping mainstream scientists- it works based on some discoveries made by one of my personal hero's Nikola Tesla, who succeeded in developing a conversion process to take stellar frequency energy (ZPE, ether, radiant energy, cosmic energy, etc..) many times higher than terahertz and transform it into usable frequencies and amperages. Someone who built upon Tesla's work and actually made a system back in the 1920's was this guy- fascinating reading, really makes me wish I hadn't destroyed so many brain cells in my youth..

http://www.rexresearch.com/plauson/plauson.htm

Also this guy- but later on..

http://www.free-energy.ws/t-henry-moray.html

-And Stan Myers... My jury is still out on him.

Finally, if you REALLY want to be blown away, scroll through this...

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Inventors

Have fun, and try not to get too mad at the bankers & Bilderbergs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post

-And Stan Myers... My jury is still out on him.
    What if you saw first hand the same thing that Stan had done? Or a rendition of that which is the same, more suitable for use on anything with a compression driven engine? Much less electronics.

This is my goal and my work. Care to drive when I'm done.

I'm putting together a lawnmower setup now that's the platform for the demo. The Toyota's coming along in short order.
    Hail HHO.

i dont udnerstand why we cant figure out how to use magnets, electromagnetism is extremely poweful and interacts with anything with a charge either + or - . and since water is postive on one side and negative on the other why cant we rip it apart using magnets?

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    What if you saw first hand the same thing that Stan had done? Or a rendition of that which is the same, more suitable for use on anything with a compression driven engine? Much less electronics.

This is my goal and my work. Care to drive when I'm done.

I'm putting together a lawnmower setup now that's the platform for the demo. The Toyota's coming along in short order.
    Mad-
    Unless you need the lawn mower engine to help you still figure something out about the system, my advice would be to skip it and immediately if not sooner get the Toyota running and open source everything IN EXPLICIT DETAIL so you don't end up dead or your family threatened by the gooberment/big oil. If you are actually on the right track with your method, it's probably not good that you mentioned it in an open forum. Best of luck to you though- sincerely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Mad-
    Unless you need the lawn mower engine to help you still figure something out about the system, my advice would be to skip it and immediately if not sooner get the Toyota running and open source everything IN EXPLICIT DETAIL so you don't end up dead or your family threatened by the gooberment/big oil. If you are actually on the right track with your method, it's probably not good that you mentioned it in an open forum. Best of luck to you though- sincerely.
    Mad, Bio has given you the best advice you can get in this regards. I suggest you consider it carefully and this has nothing to do with conspiracy Bovine Fecal Mater.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

@Mad

MyOld and Bio are easily the most knowledgable people on this forum(no disrespect if ive missed someone) and there advice is SUPER SOLID. Ive had some ideas that I dont feel comfotable posting on a public forum so big ups to you for going for it! But BE CAREFUL people DO dissapear when they start interfering with the 125 year old technology that makes billions. Hope this doesnt scare you. PLEASE post all findings so more people will get encouraged to do things and further the research that will lead to the worlds use of cleaner energies that should already have been used for decades!!!!

..........................................!!
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    What about Pogue, and Tom Ogle?

And it isn't only big business, but the men in black.
    The government stands to lose WAY too much tax $$$$$$ if there was free energy and vehicles that could get 200 MPG, and/or run on HHO from water, on demand (with no gas or deisel).

Power to you Madscientist.
    It sounds like you are making huge strides.