Thread: How HHO device connected to the carburetor ?

How HHO device connected to the carburetor ?

Hi!
    Last week i purchased a new hho generator.
    My problem is i don't know where to connect the hho outlet hose.
    I'm owner of BMW E30 1574cc with M10 engine the intake manifold is from the original pierburg 1B2 carburetor, but replaced with weber 32/36 DGV
    please check first the attach image files of my engine.

Any help is welcome thanks in advance !

sorry for my bad english

Gus

Try the top of the air filter first. You really need to use a Venturi vacuum port and I am not sure where that is on that engine. Most carburetors have one near the butterfly valves. Just make sure the gas is pointing down into the carb but far enough away so that all cylinders get the same amount.

Smile

Hello Eco friends

I have the same Car but With Piersburg 2BE Carburettor, where i connect the hho outlet hose, or where is located the Venturi vacuum port ??

See yah

If you build yourself a "waterless bubbler" from the design I posted you can induce it through a vacuum port using a shut off valve to control the vacuum flow. it will also help evacuate the HHO faster out of the cell.

Good advice Koya!
    I do not see any good reason to go with the traditional bubbler over your waterless one. It would definitely increase flow as well, among other benefits. The only drawback is that you'd need to have a very god flashback arrestor. AM I right in thinking this? Suppose we put some of the same material inside the line after the bubbler, would that provide flashback protection? BTW... what is the exact material that you stuff the bubbler with again?