Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new be to the site

thanks for the help. i intend on moving the hose and the wiring. but it would not fit by the washer tank area, and cutting into he mount wan not as much as it looks like.

i know the thing makes gas because i tried the spark ignitor from my torch set and having the hos in a water bottle it popped like the u tube videos. but even with all the garbage i have on it i still get lower mileage and i still get a check engine light telling me p1133 for a code. i have had the efie set from .010 all the way to .400 and i still get the code. and yes i have it wired correctly or at least according tot he instruction i got from the seller. so far i have not been very impressed at all. thanks bob p.

Quote Originally Posted by corvairbob View Post
    more pictures of my system
    show the hho hose with the fb arrester,shows where i have attached the outlet to the engine just before the TB.

i have a movie but it will not upload. that show the bubbles as they happen if someone needs to see them i can email it to you. thanks for the assistance. bob p.
    What I see on the picture- it's one way valve, not a flash b.a

so what is the difference? the hose has water in it acting like a bubbler. so between both would that not act as a f b arrestor? maybe not? tell me. thanks