Thread: what really works?

what really works?

i have tried 3 different systems on 4 different cars and i have yet to get one to work. for the most part i tried only parts of a system. but the last 2 cars i got what i thought was a complete system from a seller on ebay. yea that may have been a mistake but for what these cost and the payback i'm not real impressed so far. now i have read through this site and i see some people getting 10 to 15% gain but for $700.00 and up that doesn't make a lot of sense. but now i would like to actually see one of these working. a guy on ebay called klondikedarol has a system that sounds like it may work but 700.00 is a lot of money still for only small gains. and i did ask him some questions and he was real rude to me. being a potential customer. but what does actually work.

and is there a complete system out there that is not so expensive that you just can't afford it. bob p.

consider studying enough to make your own dry cell. Then you will have an understanding of how it works and will be driven to make the most efficient cell possible and see the most gains. Since every vehicle is different and there are now people trying to make money off of people who just want better mileage, you may be better off doing things yourself

Quote Originally Posted by corvairbob View Post
    i have tried 3 different systems on 4 different cars and i have yet to get one to work. for the most part i tried only parts of a system. but the last 2 cars i got what i thought was a complete system from a seller on ebay. yea that may have been a mistake but for what these cost and the payback i'm not real impressed so far. now i have read through this site and i see some people getting 10 to 15% gain but for $700.00 and up that doesn't make a lot of sense. but now i would like to actually see one of these working. a guy on ebay called klondikedarol has a system that sounds like it may work but 700.00 is a lot of money still for only small gains. and i did ask him some questions and he was real rude to me. being a potential customer. but what does actually work.

and is there a complete system out there that is not so expensive that you just can't afford it. bob p.
    I normally don't $$$$ on this site, but if you are willing to spend that kind of money. I will build you a system for less than that, the money will go towards my youth group at my church. You are only feeding a 2liter engine. My harley engine is close to the same size. I'll even give you a 30 day money back guarantee.

At the min the system I've custom built the gain is 25%. PM me and lets talk.

Truthfully,

HHO augmentation is more akin to folk medicine than the science behind that medicine. A collection of what works and in what situation has allowed some understanding of what to DO in that situation, but leaves us begging when a new situation arises.

HHO is in the experimental stages. Your situation and needs must be analyzed and a system must be designed to fit you and your needs. Those who try to sell you a generic system that is guaranteed to work for you are unethical unless they have designed specifically for your vehicle and driving needs.

The successful HHO user is usually someone who enjoys the challenge of research and experimentation. If you are that kind of person, then I welcome you to the world of HHO. If you are not, I suggest you find a more economical vehicle to drive and/or modify your driving style which is by far the most effective way to reduce your fuel bill with the least outlay in cash.