[QUOTE=Madsceintist;50930]dixiepc;

BUELLX1;
Honestly I feel like a major moron but I tried a fuel saver magnetic ionizer once! 100 % waste of cash......... possibly the design and materials, but it made 0 difference over near 20,000 miles. But I took some serious looks into the GEET reactors and on a lawnmower of my own it was awesome! I have some similar use now on my Toyota, so this is valid for sure. I'm using it to reclaim the moisture in the exhaust however.
But as far as to the magnets on the outside, I don't think it would be as effective for a few reasons. The close proximity to the magnet causes the particles to react in a much more beneficial way then if the where further away. The fuel is being forced around the rod. Also heat and static tend to help the process. Water and steam can carry a fair amount of static on its own, even though that's not relative here.

QUOTE]

I have been looking into something like this to try on my vehicle. Probly more like a "cracking" device instead of a Geet system. They seem very similar if not the same. Excuse my ignorance...I am just learning these types of systems.