Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fuel Octane

Quote Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
    You are welcome to join too if you are capable.

Capable but not stupid.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Capable but not stupid.
    But, you have a Stanley Meyer multi-tube resonant generator that runs your vehicle on nothing but HHO gas on occasion? You want to help everyone. Why don't you reveal it to the world so the world can prosper?

If you have a vehicle that can run on nothing but HHO, you will obviously win and I will face great dishonor for being an unbeliever.

So? What's stopping you? Any rule changes you think you would like to add?

Quote Originally Posted by whear View Post
    Hello,

I'm currently using 91 Octane Fuel, without HHO.

After I will start injecting HHO, should I stick with 91 Octane ? Or 87 will be almost as good ?

I'm thinking that HHO has a positive effect on the fuel's octane, thus increasing the rating. But I'm not sure.

Does anyone know what's the relationship between HHO injection and fuel octane ?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm driving a 2001 VW Jetta 1.8T @ 24 MPG ( city ) with 91 octane fuel. Never tried 89 or 87.

Hydrogen is rated at 130+ Octane. When mixed with gasoline, it boosts the octane rating of the gasoline. The octane rating indicates how much the fuel can be compressed before it spontaneously ignites. When gas ignites by compression rather than because of the spark from the spark plug, it causes "knocking" in the engine. Knocking can damage an engine. Lower-octane gas (like "regular" 87-octane gasoline) can handle the least amount of compression before igniting compared to higher octane grades (like "super high test " 93-octane). This means that if you drive a high performance car with a high compression engine requiring high test, you can use regular 87 octane low grade with HHO boost and have a higher octane rating than the 93 at the pump. A significant savings realized...

... if you are capable.
    What you are capable "high educated engineer with science experience"?
    F... ing SNOB!!!
    All you capable of, is just to tell to other peoples how "smart, educated and experienced" you are and they are stupid. Are you really so stupid to believe that we care about what you think about us? And remember one thing : education has nothing to do with stupidity. Many times I seen them going together. And you just another proof of it.

All I ask is that you prove your points.

Quote Originally Posted by iger13 View Post
    What you are capable "high educated engineer with science experience"?
    F... ing SNOB!!!
    All you capable of, is just to tell to other peoples how "smart, educated and experienced" you are and they are stupid. Are you really so stupid to believe that we care about what you think about us? And remember one thing : education has nothing to do with stupidity. Many times I seen them going together. And you just another proof of it.
    Weather it be discussion of classical and cutting edge topics, or the practical work you have achieved.

If you are unable to, please don't.

Let me see you prove your capability? All I see is useless venom and the lack of value in your posts.

I have come to the conclusion that this forum is here for everyone. Including those with little to no value in their posts. And many who spread misinformation and outright deception. No one seems to care. Many say they have been building and testing for 5 years and more. Wow. And yet there is LITTLE that has been produced to help the masses.

I really don't care if you like me or not. I want to see some real success and not the marketing tripe and eccentric inventor wannabees. People have their "Secret" research. They have their patents ready to go. And . . . nothing.

That tells me something.

I work with people from all walks of life. Some are Makers. Clever and skilled crafts people. Some are scientists and engineers. And many are right in between. But, they all work with the same discipline and fortitude. Start with what is known and work towards the unknown. And they ALL make stuff that works! WOW!

I have an acquaintance. He has created a real 2 seat car that gets over 100 miles to a gallon using creative applications of classic principles. You can call him up to buy a kit that you can put together in a reasonable time.

He is not alone. I know half a dozen people with real, production ready inventions that are seeing the light of day. Exciting stuff. Stuff that allows an honest to goodness 2 or 4 seat vehicle to get 75 to 110 mpg, and more. This stuff is real and useable and I can actually see it and touch it and know that it works.

The world needs real work. Not junk science. Stuff that works.

How about you? Let's see your "stuff".

To let you see? Why would I do that? I told you already - you are useless educated idiot, who only cares to show to others how good is he. When last time you look in mirror? What you have to show to the world. except " I'm educated, I'm engineer, I'm....I'm"? My point is- to get with you to discussion, means to get down, to your level, and I'm not going to do this

Quote Originally Posted by iger13 View Post
    To let you see? Why would I do that? I told you already - you are useless educated idiot, who only cares to show to others how good is he. When last time you look in mirror? What you have to show to the world. except " I'm educated, I'm engineer, I'm....I'm"? My point is- to get with you to discussion, means to get down, to your level, and I'm not going to do this
    Ha! What a joke of an argument. You have nothing to argue with. No experience of your own to add to the forums. Slam me all you want. People can read my posts and threads and see the level of cognitive capabilities I have. Then they read your posts . . .

I argue with people if they argue from good science and experience. It breaks down when they have neither or they are way too sensitive. Good discussion about differences gains you insight and information. Bad discussion is like this. Hormonal teenage angst.

Say all you want about me. In the end, I will still be educated, experienced and building forward.

You will still be you. Yelling and screaming.