Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: toggle switch killing current

DUDE...................

That reservoir is not going to hold pressure or vacuum! Seriously, sorry to be blunt but that caps not doing you any good! You need a well sealed system.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

well i had planned on finding a way to seal it plus it was free!!!! but i may look through the junkyard for a reservoir that has a screw on cap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES. - RON PAUL

The caps are the problem and I found almost impossible to seal. Old Volvo coolant tanks were neat but still the caps were the problem and ended up being more trouble than just making a PVC tube type reservoir. Been there done that. A waste of time. You have to have a perfect sealed system because any leaks just robs you of any gains you should be getting.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

ok made a pvc res and bubbler today dont mine the tape thats just temporary until i figure exactly how to mount the dang thing maybe velcro or plumbers strapping.

Even though in cab installations are not the safest I would recommend you put a plastic wash basin under the reactor. You never know what might happen and a leak appear. Would do a real number on the vehicle carpet.......etc.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Even though in cab installations are not the safest I would recommend you put a plastic wash basin under the reactor. You never know what might happen and a leak appear. Would do a real number on the vehicle carpet.......etc.
    yeah well pretty limited on the astro van as far as places to put it but i will definately put something under the reastor im just stoked by first legit reactor is putting out a solid liter of gas at 14.5 amps and staying nice a cool