Thread: Help HHO low generation 16 Plates

Help HHO low generation 16 Plates

Hi guys, I'm new in the forum, it is so nice to find out so much and so good info in one place!

Well, my problem is that I'm using a 16 plate generator and I can only produce 0.6 lpm.

My plates are 172x172 MM, with two 15mm holes. One on top, and the other at the bottom. To let the water inside and the gas to get out(classic).
    My plates are 0.8mm thick and the plates separation is 0.6mm.

I'm using a PWM, double destilled water(PURE h2o), and NaOH at 20%. 20 amps with a configuration of +nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-
    Temp: 30° centigrades
    I can only get 0.6Lmp ...

What can I do to impruve this??

Any help would be really appreciated!

thanks in advance

How many amps are you drawing? How big is the exit port?

My suggestion is to go to 3mm gasket thickness. This should allow you to make more gas. .6mm is way to small. I would also suggest that you go to -nnnnn+nnnnn- with the center + with no holes and with exit and entrance ports on both sides.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

no weldon in the holes suggestions?!?!

3mm gasket thickness? isn't it too much?
    With that 3mm gasket, the -nnnnn+nnnnn- and the new ports, how much should I produce with 20amps?

I have sent the new gasket model to the factory to try this.

should I use water pump??

i know my gaskets are 3/32 and mine is making 1 liter a minute at 14.5 amps and is -nnnnn+nnnnn-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES. - RON PAUL

with 3mm(1/8 or 0.84 inch) gasket and -nnnnn+nnnnn- and my plate size of 172x172mm(6.7x6.7inch). How many amps should I use per inch? to be 100% optimal

thanks people! I'm having progres!

25 Amps would be my max recommendation.

Using a 75amps battery i cannot get more than 12 amps of total use!!!
    What am i doing wrong???

What kind of water are you using?
    And electrolite?

Im with double destilled water(completly 0 minerals with 20% of Naoh)

Help!! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    How many amps are you drawing? How big is the exit port?

My suggestion is to go to 3mm gasket thickness. This should allow you to make more gas. .6mm is way to small. I would also suggest that you go to -nnnnn+nnnnn- with the center + with no holes and with exit and entrance ports on both sides.
    this is excellent advise but i added a little more to this. i use a ti plate for my + with no holes like you said and i use 6n instead of 5 because im using a powerful alternator and most of the time its putting out 13 to 14VDC, also for free flow i user 2 input ports and 2 output ports each side on the cell. but yea what myoldyourgold said is very good, instead of using all the material you have to make a cell like this -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+ you should instead make a few cells like this cell one -nnnnn+nnnnn- cell two -nnnnn+nnnnn-. make them with 4in and 4 out for free flow will give you less heat and a better performance.