Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magnetic (Ruskin) Filter

Magnetic (Ruskin) Filter

Here is what I have come up with for my Ruskin Filter, 13 dollars at Westlake and 25 dollars worth of very strong magnets. Will fit perfectly in either of my vehicles just before the injection point.

http://www.google.com/patents/US3228868

Magnets are 1/2"x1/2"x2"

Havens-
    I'm glad you found the para to ortho converter plans and made one... But now, cut it open, buy new fittings and get someone to help you put it back together.
    Not insulting your intelligence here- anyone could have missed it. The helper is needed to ride herd on those powerful azz magnets when you rebuild it with the LIKE POLES facing each other- yeah, in repulsion mode my friend. When I built mine I almost had to invent a new technology to get the little bassards stuffed in the inner tube to stay in place while the glue dried! Best of luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bio,

The poles are facing each other in the tube, I simply didn't take any pictures as I was putting it together myself. I just didn't think there would be a need for cursing in pictures as i tried to smash them all down there. Note to self, next time don't buy magnets with 96lbs of strength for this project.

In other news, if you lose your grip on magnet #6 in this set up it will launch itself 12 feet across the room.

Edit: Hey i did take a picture! Note that i have 2 magnets left to place into the tube and the 4th magnet is already not wanting to cooperate.

i just read somewhere (having trouble finding it now) that the hotter the Hydrogen the higher percentage of Ortho. If this is true, why bother with the magnets to maintaing Ortho? seems to me that the hot engine we're feeding the HHO into would do more than the magnets ever could, no?

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    i just read somewhere (having trouble finding it now) that the hotter the Hydrogen the higher percentage of Ortho. If this is true, why bother with the magnets to maintaing Ortho? seems to me that the hot engine we're feeding the HHO into would do more than the magnets ever could, no?
    The magnets re-align the hydrogen molecules to create a higher percentage of ortho so that they are running in the same direction, heat does help the process but if I recall what I have on file i'll never see the needed temperatures in my engine compartment needed for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Havens78 View Post
    Bio,

The poles are facing each other in the tube, I simply didn't take any pictures as I was putting it together myself. I just didn't think there would be a need for cursing in pictures as i tried to smash them all down there. Note to self, next time don't buy magnets with 96lbs of strength for this project.

In other news, if you lose your grip on magnet #6 in this set up it will launch itself 12 feet across the room.

Edit: Hey i did take a picture! Note that i have 2 magnets left to place into the tube and the 4th magnet is already not wanting to cooperate.
    HAhaha! THAT sure looks familiar! I had a couple of those launches also... OK, well, seven.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bio, will it help in diesel engine too?

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    If nothing else is converting the orthohydrogen to parra (for example, the presence of oxygen), room temperatures should produce the "maximum" percentage of ortho (75%) to parra (25%).
    Higher temperatures can't increase the ortho percentage past this point, but it may help to keep it at that "maximum" in the presence of things like oxygen.

The Ruskin converter, however, is supposed to be able to push the ortho percentage past that 75% point.

Quote Originally Posted by iger13 View Post
    Bio, will it help in diesel engine too?
    Yes it will my friend.. We have not heard much from you for a while- are you well & busy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi, I hope that I am not flogging a dead horse here, but what are you hoping to accomplish with this magnetic filter, and how so?