Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Magnetic (Ruskin) Filter

Quote Originally Posted by reggaerican View Post
    this is cool its like a homiopathic healing practice my girlfriend uses on her patients for realigning the cells of the body...
    cool, thanks for the thread..

cause im new to hho I have a ? for you Havens you said now you are only getting .9 lpm as opposed to 1.6lpm do you think the increase in power is due to the fact since you are using less hho and more gas now? or dou you truely believe the filter is helping?

Its about the quality of the HHO, verses gasoline consumption. HHO isn't just HHO! You have good and you have usable or poor quality HHO. Filter, dry, polarize!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    -depends on who you ask... Ba-dom-CHihhh
    -----------
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Its about the quality of the HHO, verses gasoline consumption. HHO isn't just HHO! You have good and you have usable or poor quality HHO. Filter, dry, polarize!
    thanks madscientist that helps. sometimes I feel like im asking not so smart of questions. So I am greatfull for straight forward answers instead of negative comments like some might give..

just one more thing for me to build I guess. geeez this is the funnest and most expensive hobby I got myself into yet..

I have a ? for you Havens you said now you are only getting .9 lpm as opposed to 1.6lpm do you think the increase in power is due to the fact since you are using less hho and more gas now? or dou you truely believe the filter is helping?
    Yes I believe the filter is helping. I was working with a somewhat poor design that I purchased before i found this site and have been working to improve the cell. Going from 5 neutrals to 6 is more than likely the cause for my lost production, but with the filter installed I am 'feeling' the difference at my foot and that is something that hasn't happened since i installed the unit in march of 2011.

I plan on building one of these filters for any unit i install or that I help install, aligning the hydrogen is a good thing for what we want to do. I think i built this one for 35 bucks, yes its an expensive hobby but a very fun one.

Thank you Havens for your positive testimony. And for the price sounds like a no brainer. I hope more people catch on o this thread..

thanks madscientist that helps. sometimes I feel like im asking not so smart of questions. So I am greatfull for straight forward answers instead of negative comments like some might give..

just one more thing for me to build I guess. geeez this is the funnest and most expensive hobby I got myself into yet..

Its expensive until you get where you expect to be then its worth it more then you can imagine.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Its expensive until you get where you expect to be then its worth it more then you can imagine.
    and I sure cant wait to get there...

Good HHO.

What is this "good HHO" everyone speaks of? The oxygen pair is the same in any case. So, you must be referring to the spin of the hydrogen pairing. How is the exceedingly small energy difference affecting the combustion dynamics?

Quote Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
    What is this "good HHO" everyone speaks of? The oxygen pair is the same in any case. So, you must be referring to the spin of the hydrogen pairing. How is the exceedingly small energy difference affecting the combustion dynamics?
    Yes, we're talking about the spin of the hydrogen and that we can effectively manipulate the spin with a magnetic field just prior to injection into the vehicle's intake system. Unfortunately i can't give you scientific data on the combustion dynamic, but i can feel the difference in how my engine is handling now.

Let's dig a bit deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Havens78 View Post
    Yes, we're talking about the spin of the hydrogen and that we can effectively manipulate the spin with a magnetic field just prior to injection into the vehicle's intake system.
    How do you know you have effectively manipulated the spin? How do you know the 75% ortho hydrogen you are trying to create is not in actuality being reduced to para hydrogen? I am assuming the somewhat more energetic ortho is your target, correct? Why even go through this exercise when you are already 3/4 of the way there? The patent linked to at the start of this thread is not one that is used in industry. It probably could work seeing as the spin conversion is proportional to the mass, velocity and magnetic field intensity. Liquid hydrogen pumped at Kilograms per cubic meter and meters per second, in fields created by electromagnets many times more intense than what you can create with the best rare earth magnets is used to . . . get this . . . eliminate ortho from the mix and convert the majority of the liquid hydrogen to para hydrogen. This is to stabilize the liquid for long term storage at low temperatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Havens78 View Post
    Unfortunately i can't give you scientific data on the combustion dynamic, but i can feel the difference in how my engine is handling now.
    How you "feel" is fine in love and spicy foods. However, you need to quantify, if you are to call this a scientific discussion. Even if it is the most basic of measurements - indirect or direct.