Thread: My experience with my cell

My experience with my cell

I've had people ask me why and for what reason I pump water through my cell!
    1; I get more production .
    2; I get better quality production.
    3; And what I have now is a cell that is as clean as when I first began using it! No build up, no wear on the metal, no damage. And still NO electrolytes.

I use my pump and tank for more then just the cell however. The system is the same as if it were using gasoline. The pump runs if the key is on, feeding injector assemblies and the regulator feeds the cell before the water is returned to the tank. The only two materials used in the water system are stainless and vinyl tubing, outside of the fuel pump. The injector assemblies do have some brass and aluminum. The system does have filters in place and have had no problem.

Also one reason for this thread was to tell of the reason I believe I have little trouble with my cell. I feel that pumping water through the cell and not allowing it to have sediment build up by sitting at the lowest place in the system is key to it staying spotless.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    I've had people ask me why and for what reason I pump water through my cell!
    1; I get more production .
    2; I get better quality production.
    3; And what I have now is a cell that is as clean as when I first began using it! No build up, no wear on the metal, no damage. And still NO electrolytes.

I use my pump and tank for more then just the cell however. The system is the same as if it were using gasoline. The pump runs if the key is on, feeding injector assemblies and the regulator feeds the cell before the water is returned to the tank. The only two materials used in the water system are stainless and vinyl tubing, outside of the fuel pump. The injector assemblies do have some brass and aluminum. The system does have filters in place and have had no problem.

Also one reason for this thread was to tell of the reason I believe I have little trouble with my cell. I feel that pumping water through the cell and not allowing it to have sediment build up by sitting at the lowest place in the system is key to it staying spotless.
    1. how much more production?
    2. what do you mean by better quality production?
    3. doesnt everyones cell stay clean if they dont go over the recomended amp usage per area?

I wish you were a bit more specific..

A plan of your cell would be amazing ! Or some pictures at least..

At what point in the HHO system do you pump the water ?

Where does the water go ?

From what you said, it seems like a closed-loop system... So it has its own reservoir and some extra tubing.

How does it find its way back to the reservoir and not in the engine ?

I'm sorry if my understanding is way off. LOL

Please give us more details. It seems pretty amazing

Quote Originally Posted by whear View Post
    I wish you were a bit more specific..

A plan of your cell would be amazing ! Or some pictures at least..

At what point in the HHO system do you pump the water ?

Where does the water go ?

From what you said, it seems like a closed-loop system... So it has its own reservoir and some extra tubing.

How does it find its way back to the reservoir and not in the engine ?

I'm sorry if my understanding is way off. LOL

Please give us more details. It seems pretty amazing

It's nearly a replica of Stan Meyers 11 tube cell, but the setup is the same. However there are many things I have done that he didn't. I pump the water from the tank to the injector assy's.(which only feeds the engine an extremely small drop to each cyl.), from that the water returns to the tank via a regulator(to keep up pressure to 30 psi), then in my system I have the water returning thru my cell, feeding the cell to return to the tank(literally tank). Yes it is all closed loop and sealed.
    The cell is a bath cell and stays submerged even if the pump is off. The water flows in AND out only when the pumps on, but the cell can still produce HHO without the water flow. The HHO system is only connected to the water system via the bath. The HHO is delivered to the injector assy's also but no longer has a direct link to the water until ignition in the cyl.

The regulator is adjustable
    Flow valves are in line for water and vapor
    Water filter is a fuel filter
    The tank is a factory fuel tank from a Ford Focus(ABS plastic)
    The pump is the factory fuel pump for the Focus
    All delivery lines are Factory vinyl fuel lines

Yes this does pump water just fine and has since Sept or so of last year and has not quite or failed. A little rust came up(on the gauge arm) when it wasn't used for 6 weeks but didn't stop it from working. The filter does a great job and the water stays clean. At this point running the car for approximately 200 miles and idling in the shop I have used 2.5 qts. of water(PLAIN WATER). This is also off a little as I did have the cell freeze and break in Jan.
    I still have a hard time getting the power up hill that I need to pass. But it goes just fine.

This is in a Toyota so as of yet I don't know that this could be powerful enough for anything larger.
    Hail HHO.

great thread, I also have plans to use a pump in my system instead of electrolytes. It will keep the system clean, cool and efficient.
    Just makes sence.

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    1. how much more production?
    2. what do you mean by better quality production?
    3. doesnt everyones cell stay clean if they dont go over the recomended amp usage per area?
    My bad I missed this one;

1. Unmeasured
    2. My tubes don't heat up or "burn" anything to them
    3. When electrolytes are used or you have to push amperage then you can "burn" the metal away, yes 316 lasts a good while but it depends on your specs in the build. i.e.; electrolyte, amps, how thick or thin YOUR plates are.
    Hail HHO.