Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brown water= bad results??

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysrainingonme View Post
    Im only running around 10 amps though..??
    if you have a faulty system, 10 amps could be too much! there are a bunch of reasons why we all choose to make our own HHO generators. Its rules out all the things that could be going wrong when someone buys one. sorry

hi all

Hi newbie here. I am playing with hho production and while i am getting reasonable production i am also getting a lot if scum build up turns the water black and has bits floating in it also. i am using salt in my distilled water( sodium ferrocyanide) any ideas please

i tried ordinary table salt just as test and i got an insane ammount of brown sludge in the container compared to bakeing soda. i also noticed my plates getting "cleaner" the longer it ran so most likely it was also whatever kind of oxidization that was on the surface of the plates (i didnt polish them or anything). ive seen in alot of drycell assembly video's they say you have to clean the plates really well before putting them all together.

are a bunch of reasons why we all choose to make our own HHO generators. Its rules out all the things that could be going wrong when someone buys one. sorry