Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO cell construction, has anything changed? It's about to!

If memory serves me it was 55 plates (54 gaps). That picture was taken on Dec 15, 2010..... A lot of testing since then and several reconfigurations.

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Quebecker View Post
    Wow

54 plates (2.2 volts per cells)

Shane, what was the size of those plates?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

3"x6" active area is 15.141sqin.

Well that is either a very very efficient reactor or you are feeding it more than .5 amps per square inch to make 10 LPM. Great job
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by Quebecker View Post
    Wow

54 plates (2.2 volts per cells)
    I count twice at 55 plates. but my eyes get crossed looking that close. So 54 cell ?? At 2.2 v.

I'm working on a dry cell but don't think it will help in my need to solve my problem. But its all about the experimentation, right!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

That particular setup was at 55 plates. Later it was rebuilt at 64 plates for a more efficient cell.

And yes I was pushing more than .5amp per sqin. The cell is very efficient but it's not magic.

Shane is this all the old Shim cells that you were making years ago or something new? I thought you sold that idea?