Thread: 120v hho production monster cell

120v hho production monster cell

ok so this might sound like a dumb question, but please humor me as I am totally new..

quote me if im wrong, but my understanding is the sweet spot for creating good clean hho is right between 1.8-2.1v per plate gap right?

so would it work if I were to build a monster of a cell using this configuration ( - 59 neutals + ) and then just plugging it in dirrectly to 120v ac?

like I said im totally new but its sounds good in theory... what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by reggaerican View Post
    ok so this might sound like a dumb question, but please humor me as I am totally new..

quote me if im wrong, but my understanding is the sweet spot for creating good clean hho is right between 1.8-2.1v per plate gap right?

so would it work if I were to build a monster of a cell using this configuration ( - 59 neutals + ) and then just plugging it in dirrectly to 120v ac?

like I said im totally new but its sounds good in theory... what you think?
    Using AC is no good. If you rectify the 120 to DC, that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.G View Post
    Using AC is no good. If you rectify the 120 to DC, that would work.
    right sorry DOG I did read a post earlier oops skip that it was a video I should say on youtube where a guy used a bridge rectifier that way, but he did not do any lpm reads so Im not sure if it is more efficient or not. gonna do more reading on the subject tomorrow..
    just figured I would post the question for all you pros. The more imput from as many people as I can get will help me and others just beginning to have a beter understanding of how the cells react to different levels of current and voltage..
    thanks